Chapter 26 : Cornelius Fudge

Celestia was no stranger to the love someone could have when it came to Magical creatures. After all, she came from a family that housed a strong connection to them.

But Hagrid, who couldn't see the difference between a dangerous creature and a Niffler was an all too easy target for Tom to push the blame onto....

A half-giant, that was known to stir up trouble with his creatures. Tom truly couldn't have found a better scapegoat.

By now it had been nearly four months since Justin and Nearly Headless Nick had been Petrified, and nearly everybody seemed to think that the attacker, whoever it was, had retired for good. Peeves had finally got bored of his "Oh, Potter, you rotter" song, Ernie Macmillan even asked Harry Potter quite politely to pass a bucket of leaping toadstools in Herbology one day, and in March several of the Mandrakes threw a loud and raucous party in greenhouse three. This made Professor Sprout very happy.

"The moment they start trying to move into each other's pots, we'll know they're fully mature," she told Celestia, quite happily. "Then we'll be able to revive those poor people in the hospital wing."

The second years were given something new to think about during their Easter holidays. The time had come to choose their subjects for the third year, and Narcissa was quick to write Celestia, Regulus, and Draco a Letter that told them to choose carefully since this could very much affect their future.

Celestia fell out of that certain Department since as the sole Heir to the throne she would be made to rule starting from her seventeenth birthday on, but she would never go against her Godmother's advice.

Even if they hadn't had much physical contact over their time of reconnecting with one another, Narcissa made sure to write her Goddaughter at least twice a week, making sure that she was all right and healthy.

The woman was also Celestia's go-to when it came to certain emotions she couldn't quite grasp yet......

Bellatrix may be her mother in all but blood, but she herself knew that she was not in any kind way stable enough to give her daughter advice when it came to such things.

Rodolphus, Xavier, and Rabastan were out of the question entirely, not because they chose to do so, but because Celestia felt greatly embarrassed about the idea of asking her father, Grandfather, and Uncle for advice concerning Love.

Also, Rodolphus would probably skin Regulus alive when he learned about the fact that a betrothal contract was planned to be set up without anyone asking for his permission.

,, 'Tia, what did you pick ?" Blaise asked, peeking at her list with the new subjects, wanting to know what the girl chose.

She merrily turned the list around shooting him a smile. ,, You'll see when the time comes."

He pouted, leaning back in his chair as he stared at his own, Theo and Regulus reading through the list before checking the ones they wanted to take.

,, How come you two find this so easy ?" Blaise asked, looking at his two fellow Slytherins who seemed the least bit of troubled.

Theo rolled his eyes, petting Chrome with one hand as he used the other as a lean. ,, These subjects all have the same purpose, Blaise. To help us find Careers we might find to pursue in the future..... For us, the choice is rather easy, since we've already decided to pursue it."

,, Oh?-" The Italian rose a delicate eyebrow at that. ,, And what do you want to do ?"

,, Take on my family's seat in the Wizengamot and help out Celestia and Regulus when they eventually get crowned King and Queen..." Was Theo's answer, making the pair turn towards him with slightly surprised looks on their faces.