Chapter 48 : Niffler, Rat, and Dog

After the official work was done, the four teens decided to stay behind with Tom and Lucius for a bit longer, while Minister Fudge, Hagrid, and the other two left early...

Celestia, after making sure that they had left and wouldn't listen in to the conversation, immediately turned to Tom, asking. ,, Oreon has already been informed of the sudden addition to Pendragon and prepared the stables accordingly, I believe?"

,, Of course... Everything is in place for the arrival of the Hippogriff." He told her, patting her on the head.

As soon as the Head Elf had been informed about the Hippogriff he had set preparations to the unused stables....

Tom had never witnessed the Elves in such a rush, but they finished in less than two days, which must be a new world record because the stables of Pendragon castle could hold more than its fair share of horses and cattle.

,, Good." She said upon hearing his answer, turning to Buckbeak with a smile on her face. ,, Did you hear that, Bud? You can pick your own sleeping Quarters this time around."

The Hippogriff looked incredibly pleased by those words, not even fazed as Chrome climbed up his back and sprawled out in complete bliss to have another creature to carry him around.

,, He'll be the most pampered Hippogriff in Scotland, that's for sure." Regulus said, watching Chrome closely to make sure the Niffler wouldn't fall off of the Hippogriff and accidentally hurt himself.

He already mentally prepared himself for at least nine more Hippogriffs to have occupied the stables by the time they entered their sixth year of Hogwarts.....

Celestia was about to reply, when suddenly she froze up, eyes becoming unfocused.

,, One betrayed his friends............ The other betrayed his own flesh and blood........ Yet another betrayed the woman he once loved..........." A male voice whispered to her. ,, They shall meet again, today on the night of the Full Moon after all these years.......... A true spectacle of tragedy and loss, don't you think so too my dearest Celestia... ?"

She felt a hand wrap around her middle, another moving to gently cradle her face, a shadow looming before her...............

Celestia felt her body tense, even more, the mere presence of..... whoever that was... enough to make her feel like wanting to turn around and run in the other direction..........

,, ...Who.... are you....?....." She managed to rasp out, unable to move away.

Even without being able to see him, she could feel him smile........

He leaned down, and all she wanted to do was to turn away, but her body wasn't working like it was supposed to!

,, ..You'll know soon enough, my dear........ " He said, before letting out a long, tired sigh, seemingly hearing something she could not. ,, All right, all right, no need to get mean! Yes-! What-!? No-! Oi! I just told you I wasn't flirting with her, stop calling me a Pedophile!!"

While the male argued with that person, Celestia tried to think of a way to get out of whatever this situation was........

, ....My body won't move....... So I'll have to force myself out of this.....' She thought, eyes turning a blazing gold as she put her mind on getting out of whatever this was.

,, Oh? You're trying to get out yourself?" He asked her, sounding amused. ,, You can try of course, but it sadly won't work 'Tia."

Celestia heatedly glared at the blurry figure, gritting her teeth as she felt blood rush up to her throat. ,, ......Watch.... me......." She rasped out, feeling her ears ring.........