Chapter 11 : Who is Nicolas Flamel ?

Yule was coming. One morning in mid-December, Hogwarts woke to find itself covered in several feet of snow. The lake froze solid and Fred and George were punished for bewitching several snowballs so that they followed Quirrell around, bouncing off the back of his turban. The few owls that managed to battle their way through the stormy sky to deliver mail had to be nursed back to health by Hagrid before they could fly off again.

Thankfully Jade and Jasper were spared such Fate.

No one could wait for the holidays to start. While the Ravenclaw common room and the Great Hall had roaring fires, the drafty corridors had become icy and a bitter wind rattled the windows in the classrooms. Worst of all were Professor Snape's classes down in the dungeons, where their breath rose in a mist before them and they kept as close as possible to their hot cauldrons.

Thankfully their lessons had already ended and Celestia was currently busy sitting on her bed, a Letter from Klinge in her hold and her Trunk packed for the Holidays at the foot of her bed.

Lady Grindelwald,

it is my pleasure to inform you that the renovations on the Pendragon castle have been completed and you are now able to live there. We wish you a happy Yule.

May your Gold forever flow, and your enemies lay dead beneath your feet.

Account Manager, Klinge

She smiled quietly, happy to receive such good news.

All her friends, except the twins, were also leaving Hogwarts for Yule.

She had invited them to come with her, seeing that they only had their brother Percy here, Ronald refusing to talk with them after he had seen them around Celestia and the Slytherins.

But they only smiled, promising her that they'd be fine and not to worry about them...

It didn't quite make her worries disappear, but she was sure they would contact her if the situation was dire.

,, 'Tia!" Hunter called out, peeking his head inside the room. ,, You ready? Professor Flitwick is going to walk us down to Hogsmeade station soon." He asked, looking around to see if she had packed everything.

,, In a moment." She assured, standing up and walking towards her window.

Nodding he left her alone, and Celestia opened the window, before getting Jade out of her Cage.

,, Fly to Pendragon castle... I'll be there soon." She said, smiling as Jade nibbled her ear before flying off.

Letting out a small sigh she looked around her room, Chrome on her shoulder.

,, It's weird isn't it ?" She asked, Chrome tilting his head at her.

,, For the first time in our lives, we have somewhere we can call our home.............." She said, smiling faintly. ,, It has such an unreal feeling to it..... Sometimes I can't believe we're here and not at St. Peter."

Chrome nudged his head against her cheek, making her chuckle. ,, I'm not sad....... not much at least." She said, petting him.

,, I just have to get used to this.." She muttered, more to herself than to Chrome.

She took her Trunk and walked out of her Chambers, ready to make a final stop before leaving Hogwarts.

So she quickly made her way towards the Gryffindor Common room.

,, 'Tia!" The twins cheered, smiling brightly at the sight of the white-haired girl waiting for them near the Fat Lady's Portrait.

She smiled at them, chuckling quietly. ,, Hello Gred, Hello Forge."