Chapter 31 : The Prisoners of Azkaban

Minister Cornelius Oswald Fudge never had thought that he would have to fear for his life after the last War, with Lord Voldemort having been defeated.......

But right now, as an incredibly furious Arcturus Black and Lucius Malfoy stood in front of him, Narcissa Malfoy née Black standing by her husband's side, he was beginning to think otherwise.

,, L-Lord Black! Lord and Lady Malfoy... How do I have the pleasure of greeting you three in my office on this fine Afternoon ?" He asked, quite pale in the face.

After all, nobody would ever be stupid enough to look a furious Arcturus Black straight in the eyes.

Unless, of course, they wanted to Appoint a meeting with Death himself as soon as possible.

The look Arcturus Black held on his face after those words left his mouth made him want the ground to swallow him up and hopefully never make him stand before the Lord of the Black family again.

,, Minister Fudge......" Narcissa decided it was for the best if she took over the process of talking, seeing that the male had obviously calmed down now that Arcturus and Lucius weren't glaring holes into his skull. ,, We came here, because my Goddaughter, Celestia Grindelwald-Lestrange is currently residing in St. Labouré, the French Wizarding healing facility, after having been attacked by an XXXXX-Classified Beast at Hogwarts."

,, Pardon !?!?!?" Minister Fudge opened his eyes wide, paling drastically.

XXXXX-Classified Beasts were the most dangerous Creatures recognized by the Wizarding-World because many of them could easily kill you if you took even a step into their territory.

,, A nest of Acromantulas and a Basilisk to be specific." Lucius said, at which the Minister went as pale as a sheet.

Cornelius did not want to believe it.....

But when Arcturus slid the girl's Medical Record toward him, he couldn't help but feel sick.

Name of the Patient : Celestia Morgana Cassiopeia Aurora Grindelwald-Lestrange

Age of the Patient: 13

List of Injuries :

- Two fractured ribs in the upper region

- Untreated bruises over the whole body

- Cuts along the back area

- Serious blood loss ( blood transfusions were required for the Patient )

- Fractured right forearm, from a clean bite through the flesh of the Patient by an XXXXX-Classified Beast ( List of Injuries brings to the conclusion that it most likely was caused by a Basilisk )

- Scarring

- Regrowth of Bone, skin, and muscle tissue required

- Basilisk Venom may cause long-lasting after-effects on the Patient

Healer's observations: The Patient was brought to us with a serious list of life-threatening Injuries, by the Patient's Grandfather and two older brothers. Her Injured arm had been placed in a makeshift cast, created out of the Patient's school Robes, and she was bleeding a great amount. When asked, the school Medi-Witch refused to give comment, as to why the Patient had not been Stabilized prior to being transported to us. The Patient's Headmaster only answered in a brief Letter, where he expressed his Apologies and tried pointing out that two fellow students had needed treatment.

The sides of the paper crinkled by the strength Cornelius used in holding it.

, Dumbledore...!!!!! That damned Bastard....!...' He thought, his heartbeat increasing.