Chapter 16 : At Flourish and Botts

And before they knew it the first of August had arrived.

,, 'Tia, my dear, the Post is here!" Perenelle said, smiling happily as she entered the library, her husband and Celestia sitting side by side, two Bluetooth Sets infused with Magic in front of them.....

,, They're in their own little World, Perenelle, you'll have to get them out of it if you want to hold basic conversations." The voice of no other than Gellert Grindelwald said, the Dark Wizard calmly sitting in an armchair not too far from the fireplace, Chrome by his side.

How is it possible that he is at Pendragon castle you may wonder?

Well.......

,, Pardon ?" Gellert said, looking at Celestia with wide eyes.

Bring down Albus Dumbledore? Had he just heard that right or was his old age finally catching up to him?

,, He has been sitting on his golden throne for far too long, don't you think ?" She asked, crossing her arms. ,, I may not hold much power as of now, but by the time my final year at Hogwarts has come, I want him gone. Not just from his position as Headmaster, but from the Earth's surface."

,, ... And how do you want to achieve such a feat ?" He asked her, the calculating look in her eyes being something she had definitely gotten from Theseus.

The young Witch smirked, taking a small Box out of her pocket.......

She let it Levitate over towards him, at which he raised an eyebrow but opened the lid slightly, only to put it right back on, now staring at Celestia.

,, How did you get this ?" He asked, highly suspicious as to how his Great-Great-Granddaughter had managed to find such a dangerous item.......

A small smirk appeared on her face. ,, Let's say the Goblins and I have come to a rather well-paid friendship after I gifted them with a fair share of well-placed Investments..."

Her smirk then turned back into a neutral expression. ,, Using it will let you create an identical copy of yourself, a human Marionette if you will so. I want you to perform the ritual and leave Nurmengard with us."

,, And if I refuse ?" He challenged, wanting to see what she would do if he disagreed....

,, Then I will take my present for you back, let the Wards surrounding your Cell drop, and let you enjoy the rest of your days in a filthy, dusty Cell without ever knowing what happened to the Wizarding World." She said, meaning it.

She had long ago abandoned the thought of being her usually polite self when confronted with someone opposed to her goals or those who dared to stand in her way...

Sure some would call her a Dark Lady, but honestly did everyone expect there to be all sunshine and rainbows at the end of a War ?

Gellert looked into her eyes, seeing nothing but utter honesty in them.......

, Good........' He thought, opening the box again, this time taking out the small glass vial filled with an almost blood-red liquid.

And then he drank the entire thing.

Before he could even open his eyes Xavier took his Wand and Transfigurated the Dark Wizard into a Snow White Cat.

,, *Huff* Those two......!..." Perenelle walked over to them, a pout on her face as she made her way toward them.

,, Now to carefully.....-!" Nicolas got stopped in his movements when a book was swatted at the back of his head, making him drop one of the Headsets.

Celestia opened her eyes wide, quickly letting it Leviate in the air so it wouldn't get destroyed.