Chapter 52 : Something they wouldn't forget for a long time

,, ....... You guys are unbelievable...." said Aiden, deadpanning at the quartet before him.

It was now a few days later, and all of the ten friends decided to meet in the Defense-Against-The-Dark-Arts classroom to go through next year's plans and discuss the events of the night of Sirius Black's miraculous disappearance.

Nobody at Hogwarts now knew the truth of what had happened the night that Sirius, Buckbeak, and Pettigrew had vanished except Celestia, Regulus, the twins, Tom, and Lupin, who all swore to never talk about it in great detail ever again.

The four teens of course went ahead and told their friends some aspects of the night, but they left out certain things that were best kept private.

While Susan and Hannah were left gaping, Theo seemed to have entered a state of shock, Hunter's reaction managing to be right in between the two as they listened to the story.

By the end of it, Blaise was laughing so hard, that he fell out of his chair, clutching his sides, as he wheezed trying to gasp for air.

,, Ahahahaha! You guys seriously knocked out Professor Snape!?" He cried out, actual tears running down his face as he pictured the scene. ,, Salazar! This is way too good...!..."

After Sirius had agreed to Celestia's terms and was apparated away by Tom, the other five were left to carry the still Unconcious members of their little adventure back to the castle...

The three Lions were easily dealt with........

But the Potions Master was a whole different story.

,, You guys were the ones who made him spiral down the stairs and got him landed head-first into one of the Cauldrons weren't you?" asked Aiden, deadpanning at them.

Yeah..........

They may have accidentally dropped him a little bit too far off to the left when they carried him back to his classroom and caused a ruckus.....

To their credit, they did in fact not get caught, and Snape only had a small concussion to bear as the end result of the ordeal.

As the end of term approached, they heard many different theories about what had really happened, but none of them came close to the truth....

Celestia's favorite had probably been from the Taylor twins, who speculated that the male was secretly a cross-dresser behind closed doors and tried to come up with a Potion for especially voluminous hair when one of his high heels broke and made him fall straight into his attempted work.

Fred and Georges's blissful smirks, as they gave a small shrug pretty much answered Aiden's suspicion, without them having to utter a single word.

,, And Professor Lupin was in on it ?" asked Theo, still in disbelief.

The group was still a bit wary of the Werewolf, not that anyone would blame them since the secrets they shared could potentially not only ruin their lives but get them killed.

But they were slowly starting to warm up to the male, seeing how he was trying to better himself for Celestia's sake.

Said Werewolf casually strolled into the classroom at the exact moment, with several boxes in his hold.

,, I have no idea what you could possibly be talking about, Mr. Nott." He said, a playful smile on his face as he passed them.

,, Oh come on!"

Celestia let out a chuckle, watching her friends pester their Professor about more information, while the male only offered witty replies in return, busy packing his things.