Chapter 30 : The road to Recovery

For a moment there was silence as Fred and George held onto Celestia, Harry and Ginerva stumbeling forward as well, their falls cushioned by Professor McGonagall Transfigurating two chairs into pillows.

,, Good Merlin....!!! Celestia..!" Xavier rushed forward, Amelia and Lucius following close behind as the twins looked like they would have a panic attack when they realized just how much blood their little sister in all but blood was covered in.

Amelia put two fingers against the girl's throat, feeling for a pulse....

Babump..

Babump....

Hearing one, the head of the D.M.L sighed in relief. ,, She's got a pulse."

,, What are you doing !?" Fred and George cried out, watching as Madam Pomfrey tended to Harry and Ginny, sometimes shooting Celestia nervous glances.....

,, She's Injured far more than the both of them combined-!"

,, You've got to help her first!" The twins said, fearing for the life of the girl.....

,, Fred and George Weasley, how could you-!"

Xavier put a comforting hand on both boys' shoulders. ,, Boys.... It's not the time to argue... Just stay close to your sister, all right ?"

The twins hesitantly nodded, immediately turning back to Celestia without a second thought spared, shocking Mr. and Mrs. Weasley.

For the past year and a half, their sons have turned distant from them and their two youngest...... only ever talking with Percy or sometimes answering their older brother Charlie's Letters to them.

When Ronald told them that the twins were spending an awful lot of time together with Celestia Grindelwald-Lestrange, things started to make sense to the Weasley Matriarch.

Molly had been in her third year when Eliza entered Hogwarts, and from the very moment she laid eyes on her she could tell that the girl would cause nothing but trouble.

Disowned from the Potter Line, sorted into Slytherin, and actually having the nerve to encourage others to practice the Olde Ways....

The girl's only good feature had been her appearance, but even that was useless when faced with her personality and the fact that she had once been disowned...

And would you look at the final result....

Having ended up pregnant with the child of a Muggle who wanted nothing to do with her, and having died in a crazed State of mind.

, The Apple does not fall far from the tree...' She thought distastefully, noting the striking resemblance the girl held to her mother and Aunt....

Curse their damned Veela Allure, her sons may have been swayed by it, but she definitely would not.

,, Fred, George, get here this instant..!.. We do not associate with the likes of them." She hissed out, not as discreetly as one would have usually been in a situation like this.

The Weasley Matriarch had more often than not forbidden them from interacting with Celestia and their Slytherin friends, having given them house arrest and a gigantic earful after they had sneaked off to spend the Winter holidays with Celestia and Theo.

,, With the likes of us ?" Lucius repeated with a raised eyebrow.

,, Former Death Eaters and Dark Wizards!" She practically screeched, pointing her finger at them, like a child throwing a tantrum. ,, You may have fooled the Ministry with your sugar-coated words and bribery, but you won't fool me! And I won't let that girl corrupt my sons! She's just like her whore of a mother-!!!"