Chapter 108 : A not so Happy early Fifteenth Birthday

They did in fact not make it to Ravenclaw Tower.

,, That's it..." said Hunter, patting Draco on the back in an effort of very awkward encouragement as the Slytherin emptied his stomach into the toilet of the second floor's girls' bathroom, an annoyed Myrtle glaring at them. ,, .. Let it all out...."

Myrtle floated out of the stall, her eyes finding Celestia, who looked moments away from following her cousin's lead by how pale she was and had an incredibly worried Regulus fretting over her as he held a Handkerchief to her bleeding nose.

Fenris, all the while, was leaning against the sink while Chrome lay on the floor, staring at the ceiling with his paw longingly reaching for the gold coins he had dropped when he rolled off of the Asgardian Wolf's back.

,, I warned you lot not to search for the Red Quarters, but no~ you just had to go anyway!" said the ghost, floating around the couple's heads.

Regulus rolled his eyes at the ghost, before quickly switching back to concerned as the half-Veela in front of him began unsteadily swaying on her feet.

He caught her with his free arm, slightly readjusting his grip on her as he continued to try and stop the blood flowing from her nose...

, At least it's not coming from the mouth this time.....' thought the Slytherin, letting her lean her body weight on him.

After so many times of holding her to him as she coughed or threw up blood in utter agony, a nosebleed was nothing he couldn't handle with a few practiced measures.

,, What exactly was that thing chasing them?" he asked Myrtel, his hand rubbing comfortable circles across the Ravenclaw's back to ease her.

Myrtle shuddered, growing paler, as pale as one already dead apparently could get, and said. ,, That was Asterios Pendragons' Monster......."

,, Asterios Pendragon...?..." repeated Hunter, raising an eyebrow as he glanced at Celestia. ,, As in one of Celestia's ancestors?"

The ghost shot him a glare. ,, Who else would I be talking about? There was no other Pendragon with that cursed name of his...." she shuddered once more. ,, No one else from that lineage was insane enough to name their child after the Cursed third son of Eve Pendragon."

Asterios Pendragon was not only frightening but it was said that a single look into those unnatural eyes of his was enough to make you go insane....

It was a good thing he always wore hoods and, later on in adulthood, masks to cover his face from anyone's view.

Though it didn't help much with his aura that kept everyone at a distance, it did make interacting with him at least tolerable.

,, I remember him...." said Regulus. ,, Morgan Le Fay mentioned him in her Grimoire.... she wrote about how he had secluded himself into one of the most difficult places to reach inside the castle, after the death of Princess Iliana, spending his days conducting dark experiments, 'til no one in Camelot even remembered he still resided there....."

The young prince's wife and young son were probably the only ones who even knew at what point he died since he absolutely refused to interact with others....

,, He was married to a Veela at the age of thirteen, because they hoped that the better tolerance to human emotions Veelas have might at least produce an Heir, which surprisingly enough worked....." continued Regulus, his eyes drifting who Celestia who had begun shaking uncontrollably.

In the next moment, she tore the necklace with the rainbow Pendant from her throat, flung it to the other side of the restroom, and doubled over, throwing up blood, as her eyes began switching from golden to a glowing ruby red, her sclera turning black....