Chapter 84 : Skulls and Visions

,, Hey there, Reggie!" greeted Fred, grinning brightly as he sprawled himself out on the couch in the Slytherin common room the boy was sitting in so that his upper body was practically all over his lap....

Something he did whenever he wanted to annoy Regulus since the teen was as keen to being suddenly touched as the average House-cat, with the only exception being Celestia...

Said teen was now heatedly glaring down at the older male for invading his personal space and disrupting his reading, shutting his book for he knew the Gryffindor would not move until he had spoken whatever may be on his mind that needed his immediate attention.

,, What do you want, Fred?" asked the Slytherin, grey eyes staring the Grindelwald down in hopes of getting this conversation over quickly. He was at a very interesting part on how to change one's features to match that of an animal when born a Metamorphmagi and wanted to continue with it, before trying it out himself later on.

Fred gave a faux pout. ,, What? Can't I visit my future good-brother without seeking ill intentions or something amongst the likes of it?" he asked, batting his eyelashes at him.

Regulus only rose an eyebrow in return, in a manner that questioned ,, Do you really believe the words coming out of your own mouth?"

,, Yeah....Doesn't sound like something George or I would do, does it?" asked Fred, sweat dropping slightly at the irony of it all.

While his brother and he were a lot of things, overly kind or good were not among them...

They were more on the side of mischief and tricks, sons of Loki or Hermes that were switched by birth if one wanted to listen to Celestia whenever she or Tom were at the receiving end of one of their more harmless pranks.

Not that any of them ever worked, Celestia's gift and Tom's cautiousness making it practically impossible to sneak up on them unless they want you to..

,, Welp, nothing new there... soooo-" said the Gryffindor with a light shrug, before clapping his hands together and continuing on. ,, I came to you, my dear Reg, to ask a favor.."

,, Which would be?" asked Regulus, still looking quite unimpressed.

Fred frowned, rolling his eyes playfully. ,, If you wouldn't interrupt me so often, I would have already told you..*Sigh* but fine, I came here to ask if you could possibly help George and me to set up a meeting with Magaret Green and William Carter."

At the names of the two former Slytherins, Regulus' attention was immediately caught.

The pair had been betrothed for a long time and would finally be wedded in the summer of this year, an event to which the Blacks, Lestranges, and Grindelwalds were all invited. The couple had remained in contact with Regulus and Celestia for business deals and wanted to show whose side they were on should war begin anew.......

,, Whatever for do you need a direct meeting with them?" asked the Slytherin, now listening closely....

After all, it was not every day one of his future good-brothers came to him in hopes of acquiring information on business partners of their family......

,, Jeremiah, Josiah, George, and I have been talking for a while now...." began Fred, fiddling with the ring on his left middle finger, a habit he had picked up from Xavier over time, like Rodolphus and Rabastan. ,, The Taylors only have this year left.... and I and George will be done with school by the end of next year, meaning it's time to start creating our own paths......."

He lifted his head slightly so that Regulus could look into his eyes and see how serious he was. ,, Since Tom is the oldest and has already been given the title of Lord of the House Gaunt by Celestia.. it won't be long 'till Father and Grandfather ask me to accompany them to their meetings so that one day I will be able to carry on the family Legacy of House Lestrange......."