Chapter 9 : The Halloween Feast

The next morning instead of meeting in the Great Hall, Aiden, Hunter, and Celestia had gathered their small friend group in an empty classroom, putting up Privacy and Silencing Charms so nobody could spy on them.

Everyone was curious as to what could be of such importance that they couldn't talk about it in the Great Hall, so they willingly let themselves be guided....

,, You may wonder why exactly we have gathered you here." Aiden said, looking at the group of students..

He and Celestia had kept quiet about the vision up until now, meaning not even Hunter, or Regulus were aware of what was going on inside this very castle.

The only thing they did tell them was to go get the others, meaning Hannah, Susan, Theo, Blaise, Fred, and George, before meeting them in the unused Transfiguration classroom near the kitchens.

Well... it hadn't been used in over sixty years because of an accident involving several lost fingers and a blinded student, so they doubted anyone would want to enter now out of all times.

,, Yesterday we received a very interesting, yet worrisome piece of information concerning the banned Third-Floor Corridor......" said Aiden, making everyone listen closely.

,, The Third floor Corridor ?" Susan repeated, a sinking feeling of dread washing over her at the mention of it alone.

Celestia nodded, turning to Regulus and the other two Slytherins. ,, I suppose you already know of Draco's little challenge against Harry Potter ?"

The three sighed, nodding. ,, Indeed we do...... An embarrassment to the House of Slytherin, to challenge a Gryffindor to a Wizarding Duell in such a rash moment..."

,, Huh-!?"

,, Wait what-!?"

The twins opened their eyes wide in surprise, both knowing that if Harry had gotten himself into something their brother Ron wasn't too far behind.

,, They are fine...." Celestia told them, coaxing them to calm down. ,, Though they were lucky." She continued, looking at each and every one present in the room.

,, Reggie, do you know where Draco wanted the Duell to take place ?" She asked, the Black haired boy nodding.

,, The Trophy room... He hoped that Filch would catch them and earn themselves a fair amount of Detentions if what that little Ferret has told me is correct." He said, still annoyed about his cousin's plans.

Celestia and Aiden shared a look, now able to piece together how they had gotten to the Third floor in the first place....

,, 'Tia, Aiden, I know that look...." Hunter said, looking at his two friends. ,, You've been behaving awfully quietly this morning, not to mention the fact that you're obviously hiding something. What happened for you to bring this up ?"

Celestia gave a small hum, nodding. They couldn't keep quiet anymore anyways. ,, Yesterday Mrs. Norris found Harry, Ronald, Miss Granger, and Heir Longbottom lurking around the Trophy room and informed Filch... The four ran and somehow managed to find themselves in the forbidden Corridor, where they sought refuge behind a locked door."

Gasps filled the room.

,, They went inside ?" Blaise asked, shocked yet not surprised that the Gryffindors had managed to find their way in.

,, What was inside ?" Theo asked, Aiden adjusting his glasses as he looked at them, no hint of amusement or his usual snarky side able to be found.

,, .... A Cerberus." Celestia answered, equally serious, and suddenly the room turned deadly quiet.