Chapter 29 : The Chamber of Secrets

Celestia was unable to say anything for a moment, simply keeping her eyes on Ginerva............

The girl's eyes were empty as if her Soul had left her body and only left its shell behind....

,, What did you do to the girl, Tom ?" She calmly asked, not all too fazed by the fact that the Horcrux had a Wand pointed at her throat.

,, Nothing that she didn't agree to, my dear.." He told her, lips curling up into a smirk as he watched her eyes flicker from their normal Bi-colored state to gold....

,, I'm quite sure that twelve-year-olds consent to use their body and block their own free will come without much of a needed effort..." She said, noting that this wasn't the effect of the Imperius Curse.

,, You know me all too well...." He said, bringing an arm around her waist, making sure that she couldn't escape while making her walk in front of him. ,, Now, my dear, it's time I show you something.."

She let herself be taken, unable to fight at the moment because she knew that as soon as she took ahold of her Wand, Tom would kill Ginerva without sparing the girl another glance.

With every step they took, the chance of her getting out of this situation alive got slimmer and slimmer....

It was quiet the whole way, only their footsteps making any kind of noise.

And before long they had arrived at the second-floor girl's bathroom.

,, You know... I'm quite surprised about the fact that you haven't figured out where the Chamber was, even after stepping foot in here and talking to the Ghost." Tom said, slightly disappointed when Celestia did not reply to him, and instead kept her gaze forward.

They stopped right before a snake-engraved sink tap...

,, Open ~! " Hissed Tom, and Celestia watched as one of the Snakes twisted, which made the other Snakes go back and the sink began moving, revealing a passage which they entered.

The passage was directly connected to a hidden Corridor, and of course, Tom had something to say about it as well.

,, This passage was the doing of one of our Ancestors - Corvinus Gaunt - as the proposal of the new girls' bathroom threatened to expose the original entrance — a concealed trapdoor and a series of magical tunnels — so he secretly ensured the passage would be adapted to the new washroom's creation without compromising its hidden nature, and that those who knew how could still access the Chamber. Brilliant isn't it ?" He looked down towards Celestia watching her reaction...

He had expected fear, hatred...anything really... But he did not expect to see such indifference in the girl's Golden eyes.

She looked like she didn't care about the fact that she was being taken to the Chamber against her will, nor did she seem all that bothered about the fact that she had in fact not found it herself, even after all her work ensuring that no one would come in harm's way because of the Basilisk.

Something about her expression felt wrong in Tom's mind.....

Deciding to ignore it for now, he led her further into the Chamber and stopped right in the middle, where he made Ginerva lay down.

,, What is it that you plan to achieve with this Tom ?" Celestia asked, eyes on the small Gryffindor girl laying before her.

The girl had been naive....

Trusting a memory in a Diary and letting herself be controlled by it, not once deciding to ask for help from anyone.....

Celestia didn't know if she should blame the girl's age or her upbringing for it.