Chp 3~ Swimming and Redecorating

*AJ POV*

I jumped into the pool, the cold water hitting my skin. I could feel goosebumps on my arms and legs. My teeth were chattering, like a skeleton. Everyone was laughing and splashing, while I just stayed on the corner, freezing to death.

"AJ? You okay?" Dean asked coming over to me and I moved more to the center of the pool. "uh what? Oh... Uh, yeah!" I lied. "Great!" Dean said and swam underwater. Suddenly I felt someone pick me up.

I realized Dean had put me on his shoulders. Oh, FÛCK....

"CHICKEN FIGHT!" Dean shouted and Kaitlyn got on Seth's shoulders. Uh oh. "Can I get down?" I asked Dean as Seth and Kaitlyn approached us. "C'mon just one round AJ!" Dean said and before I know it, Kaitlyn is trying to push me off.

I try pushing her off as well. Soon enough, I'm having lots of fun!

15 minutes of chicken fight later, we all got out. I remembered about my scars and quickly wrapped a towel over my legs. I hope no one saw them. Everyone was having too much fun to notice them anyways....

"Well it's getting pretty late... I'm going to bed people!" Kaitlyn shouted. Everyone agreed and we all went to our rooms. Seth, Roman, and Dean stayed downstairs to do something, they didn't want to tell us.

I walked into my room and grabbed some clothes and another clean towel. I walked back out to the hallway, only to bump into Dean. "Oh hey Dean!" I said cheerfully. "Hey AJ! You on your way to shower?" He asked, running his hand through his wet hair.

Goddam he's so Hott...

"AJ?" Dean asked, snapping his fingers in front of my face. "Huh... What?" I asked, breaking out of my thoughts. "I was saying you could use the guest bathroom, it's already has girly shampoo from when Seth's sister came to stay with us for a couple of days". Dean responded, chuckling.

"Oh, okay thanks..." I mumbled. "No problem... Good night!" Dean smiled and passed by me, walking into his room. Probably to change his wet clothes.

I walked into the restroom. It was kinda small but okay. It was painted a nice Aqua blue and white chevron pattern on the walls. The cabinets were made out of dark oak, below a Quartz sink. The mirror was nice and big, good taken care of. There were 2 paintings up. One was of a best friend quote, the other was a picture of a painted dove.

There was a little rack, where there hanged a blue hand towel. The hand towel was next to a vanilla scented hand soap. There was a little glass bowl, full of mints. I took one and plopped it on my mouth. I admired the little crystal angel, used as decoration that was next to the sink. Wow this restroom is so pretty! Oh there was a toilet too...

I stripped off my clothes, leaving them on the floor. I got in the shower and turned the handle to warm water. I stood there, admiring the warm water cover my body. I started washing my hair and body as well with Seth's sister shampoo and body soap.

They are strawberry and peach scented.

*Dean POV*

When I swam underwater, I noticed something. AJ had cuts on her thighs. Does she self harm? Why would she? She's so beautiful as amazing and nice. I decided not to ask about it.

After the girls left to go to bed, Roman, Seth, and I have thought of a cool thing to do for them. So Kaitlyn hasn't told AJ yet that the bank is taking their house away because she forgot to pay a couple bills. The lady said they only have a week to find a new house, so they're staying at our house just for a couple weeks until they find their own house.

So the cool thing we did is that we bought new furniture, electronics, Girly decorations, and covers and ECT... Anyways they will arrive tomorrow while Kaitlyn, Seth, and AJ are all at Starbucks.