Chp 25~ Home!

*AJ Lee*
<Back Home>

I fluttered my eyelids open to see a sleepy Dean smiling at me. "God morning, bub" Dean said in a raspy voice. I smiled. "Morning Dean. How long you been awake?" I asked him.

"Umm about 10 seconds" Dean said, followed by a smile. I curved my lips into a small smile and closed my eyes. Ugh I'm still really tired from the plane ride home. We arrived at 3:00 in the morning.

"You sleepy bub?" Dean asked, as my eyes stayed closed. I hummed yes in response. I felt him get off of the bed. "Go ahead and sleep bub, I'm gonna go run a few errands" Dean shouted from the restroom.

"What kind of errands?" I mumbled sleepily. I take a quick peek at him. I hear him come out of the restroom and he had changed into some casual clothes. 

"Umm well I have to get some groceries, umm than I'm gonna go pick up the present for Seth and Kaitlyn's welcome home Danny party, also I have to go to the Raw place thing to uh... Pick up some stuff" Dean said.

"Okay well... See you soon?" I said sitting up. "Of course, baby" Dean chuckled and kissed me on my lips sweetly. I smiled like I always do when he kisses me.

"I have to go, I love youuuu" Dean said, exaggerating the "ou" part. I giggled slightly. "I love you too, bub" I said. We call each other bub. I don't know why...

"Kay... Oh my god look at the window!" Dean said Sounding worriedly. I shot my head to the window and I turn to look back a Dean, I'm surprised by a kiss.

I didn't kiss back at first, but I did. I put my hands around the back of shoulder and he put his hand on my cheek. Oh god... I'm in love...

We eventually let go, breathless. "What was that for?" I chuckled. "Oh just that I love you, princess" Dean said. I smiled like an idiot. "I love you too, babe" I said, happily.

"Alright well I seriously got to go, so bye bye" Dean said and left. I smiled and waved bye.

After a while I realized that I was staring at the door like and idiot for like 5 minutes. Dean Ambrose has me very very crazy about him. I decided to get up and shower.

*Dean POV*

Alrighty, first off lets go to raw!" I said as I drive to the raw place. After a couple of minutes, I finally got there. I parked my car and put my sunglasses on and went in.

I passed by the gym and saw the Bella Twins lifting som weights.  "Morning ladies" I said gleefully as I waved at them and passed by, going to AJ's dressing room. I put the key in and unlocked the door.

I walked in and some some things in there. I saw AJ's jacket and got it. It was her favorite and she kept bugging me to go pick it up last night. As I turned around I saw Nikki right in front of me.

"Nikki?" I said, jumping a little. "Woah you startled me!" I said smiling. "Hey Dean" Nikki said, smirking. She placed her finger on my chest. "Umm can I help you?" I asked her, backing up slowly.

"Oh nothing, I just wanted to say... Hi" Nikki said and she pushed me on the couch. "Umm Nikki, what are you doing?" I said, kinda angry. "Rawr! I like it when your mad, it makes you more... Sexy" Nikki said as she climbed on my lap.

"Nikki! Stop!" I exclaimed trying to push her off. Nikki smirked and attacked me with her lips. She kissed me and I heard footsteps. Uh oh...

Suddenly Nikki turned around and she pushed my face onto her neck. She moaned as I heard a voice.

"Dean?" I heard my sweet little angel say, her voice cracking. "AJ! It's not what it looks like!" I said and pushed Nikki off of me. She fell on her butt on the floor.

I stood up and walked towards AJ. She shook her head as she looked at me and Nikki. "Don't even try..." AJ cracked. "AJ please! She tricked me!" I exclaimed trying to grab her hands but she yanked them away.

"Don't give me that bullsh*t Dean! I saw you kissing her neck and everything!" AJ shouted. "AJ please! She did all of this, I just came to get your jacket! I didn't even know she was gonna be here!" I exclaimed.

AJ shook her head as a single tear ran down her cheek. "No, baby, no, please don't!" I said trying to grab her hands again. She yanked them back. "No Dean! I dorm wanna hear it!" She shouted as she slipped the promise ring off her finger.

"AJ!?! no! Please no babe! It's not what it looks like!" I said, now I was crying. "I'm done, Dean" AJ said with clenched teeth as she dropped the ring on the floor and ran away.

I quickly picked it up and ran to the hall to see her. She had he hands covering her face and she was sobbing while running. "AJ! PLEASE YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME!" I shouted.

It was too late...
My angel is gone...

*AJ pov*

I was hurt. I can't believe it. All guys are the same! Stupid, cheaters, and jerks!

I thought to myself as I throw pebbles angrily in the lake and watched the, skip on the water and plop in. I was at the lake, a place where I come when I need time to myself. It's in the woods and Dean's never came here so he'll never find me here.

"I'm stupid!" I mumbled to myself. I couldn't help thinking about Dean. I loved him... No... I love him. To death. I felt my eyes watering again. I quickly wiped them to prevent any tears from falling again.

I sniffled and threw more pebbles into the lake.

*Flashback*

It was Dean and I's 2 week anniversary. I'm so happy with him. He has that perfect smile that melts my heart. His laugh makes me smile like an idiot. Whenever I think of him, I get butterflies in stomach. It's like I'm falling in love all over again.

Dean is so special. He never hurts me. He always makes sure that I'm smiling. If I'm ever upset, I can count on him to cheer me up. He's... Perfect.

I was currently getting ready for a date with Dean. He's taking m  somewhere fun I'm assuming. He told me to to fancy. I decided to wear:

-A black crop top with red roses on them
-a red skater skirt
- some black pumps
- high ponytail with black bow

I was so excited.

<CONTINUED NEXT CHAPTER>