Chp 9~ Dream

*AJ POV*

I woke up. I was surrounded by the Divas. Brie and Eva were asleep on the floor. Kaitlyn was asleep on the couch next to me. Rosa and Naomi were alseep on the recliners. Paige was asleep on the table with a pillow on her head.

Wait... Last night was all a dream? So Dean and I never got together?

I stood up and my head was pounding. What even happened? I decided to wait up Kaitlyn and ask her. I slowly walked over to her and gently shook her. And by gently I mean really fast and strong.

She stood up and almost screamed, but I covered her mouth so it was muffled. "what the heck, AJ!" Kaitlyn screamed- whispered. "What happened last night?" I asked, holding onto my pounding head.

"What do you mean?" Kaitlyn asked, confused. "I can't remember anything!" I said. "Well, after truth or dare we all had a shot contest and guess who won?" Kaitlyn asked, biting her lip.

"Please don't tell me it was me!" I whispered yelled. "Yup, almost 20 shots!" Kaitlyn said. "Oh my god!" I said. "Than what happened after that?" I asked. "Brie got a call from her un-drunk husband. Well he was drunk but not a lot. He said the guys were going to stay at a hotel, since he was too drunk to drive to all their houses, so they went a hotel nearby" Kaitlyn said.

"So the guys never came home last night?" I asked. Kaitlyn shook her head. I groaned sorta loudly. The girls moved but didn't wake up. Kaitlyn fell back asleep and I went to the kitchen.

I took out the Advil bottle. Suddenly some came behind me and scared me. "Eva! Paige! What the hell!" I whispered yelled. "We woke up when you groaned so we decided to scare you!" Paige said.

"Uh I hate you both!" I groaned and Eva laughed. "Anyways, gimme some Advil I got a killer hangover!" Eva said. I handed both of them 3 Advil pills. I got 3 for myself. We gulped them down with some water. After we went to the breakfast island and leaned on the table.

"We should wake up the girls..." I said. "Yeah... But fun!" Paige said, evily smirking. Eva and I looked at each other with terrified looks. Paige loves to prank people. "Uh oh... Paige no!" Eva whispered yelled.

"Aww why not?!?" Paige complained. "Because! It's mean!" I said. "Plz!" Paige said. "No" Eva said. "Plz!" Paige said sticking out her bottom lip. "No!" I said. "Plz!" Paige said now with puppy dog eyes. "Uh fine! But make it quick!" Eva said.

Paige's eyes lit with joy as she ran to the fridge. She took out a can of whipped cream. Oh no... She opened my crafts drawer and took out a pink fluffy feather. no!

She walked up to Rosa and sprayed some whip cream in her hand. She got the feather and wiggled it under her nose. A couple seconds later... SMACK! Rosa smacked herself with whipped cream on her face.

Page giggled evily and Rosa stood up, glaring at her and made her way to the kitchen. Up next was Brie. Oh my lord Jesus....

Paige went back to grab a bullhorn. Wait we have a bullhorn? We turned it on and spoke. "WAKE UP SOLDIERS! GET UP!" Paige shouted into the bullhorn. All the girls shot up immediately.

Everyone groaned and got up. "Morning ladies!" I shouted. Some mumbled morning, others just rubbed their eyes. "So how about we all get ready while I make breakfast?" I said.

All the girls nodded and headed to the restroom to fix their hair, makeup, and outfit. Kaitlyn and I began to make breakfast. I got 2 frying pans and put 5 strips of bacon on each one.

Kaitlyn got another 2 frying pans and put them on the burners. She added 2 eggs to each one. So I have to make food for 8 people. Wait make that 11... Uh!

While the bacon sizzled I grabbed the toaster and toasted toast. (Tongue twister😝) *20 minutes later*

First Eva came down. She was wearing blue boyfriend jeans, a flowy yellow top, and some nude wedges. Than Brie came down she was wearing a denim skirt, with a cream colored crop top sweater, and some white flats.

Than rosa came down. She was wearing a red crop top, black high waisted shorts, and some maroon boot heels. Naomi came down. She was wearing a cute white floral dress with a brown belt, a denim jacket over that, and some brown cowboy boots.

Cameron came down. She was wearing a coral skater skirt, with a white long sleeve shirt, and some coral heels. Lastly Paige came down. She was wearing some black destroyed jeans, a dark grey spaghetti strap with a black leather jacket with gold spikes on the shoulders, and some black vans.

I was still in my black leggings and my oversized white hoodie that's Dean's with some Ugg boots. Kaitlyn was wearing PJ pants a a band tee with some white slippers. We all ate and the girls went home.

As Kaitlyn and I were washing the dishes, Dean, Seth, and Roman come through the door. "HONEY IM HOME!" Seth shouted and walked to Kaitlyn. He hugged her form behind and Kaitlyn turned her head and kissed him.

I turned to look at Dean. He was laughing and chatting with Roman. I really wish Dean would just ask me to be his GF...

Dean turned to look at me and smiled. I blushed a little and just walked up to my room to get ready for the day. I put on some coral high wasted shorts, a white shirt, a Coral feather necklace, a floral cardigan, and some white sandals. I just put my hair in a high ponytail.

I went downstairs and just stayed on my phone scrolling through Instagram. Suddenly I felt a tug on my cardigan. I looked down and saw a little boy. Maybe only 2 years old. He had deep blue eyes, messy blue hair, blue jeans, a black shirt, and some black sneakers.

He is like a mini version of Dean! "Hey buddy! What's your name?" I asked him. "My name is Denis!" The little boy said. Suddenly a girl came out. She was like my size, but a little taller.

She had blue eyes (She actually has green eyes but just imagine), dark brown hair, and had nice cheekbones. I just started at her in shock. She suddenly picked up Denis. "Omg! You must be AJ! I'm Dean's sister, Daniella! I just arrived from the airport right now!" She said happily hugging me. I parted.

"Daniella? As in Daniella Good?" I asked her. "Yup that's me!" She said. What the hell is Daniella doing here? Is Denis her son?

_______________________
Oooooooh! Cliffhanger! Anyways what do you guys think of Daniella? What's bout Denis? Eeeeeeee! Sorry guys I'm excited! Comment down below if you want an update!!! LYASFM!

Instagram: naedaxoxo
Twitter: naedag003