Chp 18~ Punk...

*AJ POV*

I'm in the airport now, so far I've ignored Dean since the whole incident, he's tried talking to me but I walk away. I was tweeting on Twitter when Dean walked up to me.

I groaned and tried to walk away, but Dean gently grabbed my wrist. I trained around and glared at him. "I'm sorry AJ, I was an idiot, I shouldn't have gotten mad, it's just I care so much about you and don't want you to get hurt, I love you my princess, forgive me?" Dean said with a puppy face.

"Dean... You made me cry... I bawled like a little bitch in the restroom thinking I ruined the trip for you!" I snapped. "I know, and I'm so so so sorry! I should've not yelled at you or said you were clingy, you just love me" Dean said.

"It's true... I wasn't going to let some high school slut steal you" I said and Dean chuckled. "Forgive me? I'll take you on a date, just the two of us, movie and dinner?" Dean said.

I smiled and leaned in and kissed Dean. "Apology accepted" I said as I parted from Dean. He smiled and grabbed my waist and we walked to meet the others.

"Ahh forgiven I see?" Roman said. I giggled and said yeah "yeah only caus he's taking me to a movie and dinner" I said. Dean looked at me and smirked and gasped. "I'm kidding! I forgave you cause I love you!" I said.

"Mhmmm you better" Dean said and kissed me sweetly on my forehead. I smiled. "Aww how cute! Now hurry up, lovebirds! We have a limo waiting for us!" Kaitlyn said.

"Limo?" Dean asked. "Yeah! We're going to the hotel to get dressed than we're gonna meet some fans at Disneyland!" Paige said excitedly. I smiled and said, "what are we waiting for? We have fans to meet!" I said happily and we all walked out of the airport.

*At DisneyLand*

So we got 4 hotel rooms. One is Dean and Seth, the other is Roman and Daniel Bryan, (Daniel joined us) the other is me and Kaitlyn, and last is Paige and Brie Bella.

I was in my hotel room right now, unpacking my clothes. I felt arms wrap around my waist. I smiled, thinking it was Dean. "Dean, stop-" I was cut off when I turned around and saw Punk.

"Hello again, Princess" Punk said with that evil smirk of his. I look at him in horror, and backed up, only to fall on the bed. I sat up, Punk was looking at me, smirking.

"What do you want, Punk?" I snapped, standing up. "Oh my dear little AJ, I want many things... Money, you... Kaitlyn's baby which is mine" Punk said. "Kaitlyn's baby is hers and Seth's! Not yours!" I snapped at him.

A million things ran through my mind at this second. What if the baby really is his? What if when the baby is born, Punk tries to steal custody? No, AJ stop! Punk is not the father!

"Ha Seth's? He can't even impregnate a worm!" Punk said while laughing. I just glared at him. "Go. Away." I said as I came face to face with him. "Alright I'll leave, but I will come back" Punk said and walked out of the hotel door.

I sat down, not even realizing my heart was pounding a million times a minute. "AJ? It's time to go!" Paige sat at my door. I looked at her and back at the ground.

"AJ? Are you okay?" Paige asked. "Yeah, just a little tried that's all... Let's go..." I said and walked out. I met up with Dean in the lobby. "hey, Princess" Dean said and put his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him.

I started biting my nails, which is habit, but I only do it when I'm super nervous every or scared. "AJ? You okay, babe?" Dean asked. "Uh what? Oh... Yeah" I said.

Dean let go and we got in the elevator alone. He put his hands on my shoulders, looking at me with a worried face. "AJ, you can tell me anything" Dean said, which made my heart flutter because he's so sweet.

"Okay... Punk came by me and Kaitlyn's room while I was unpacking and he threatened to take the baby from her and Seth when it's born..." I said. "Oh my god... He can't do that!" Dean said, now he was worried.

"Did he hurt you?" Dean said checking my arms. "No, Dean I'm fine" I said. "Your sure? Cause if he did anything, let me know and I'll go beat him up in a blink" Dean said.

"I'm sure, babe" I said smiling and tip toed a bit to kiss Dean. He was getting a little taller, me on the other hand, is not.

Dean kissed back, putting his arms on my waist, I put my arms around the back of neck. "I love you" I mumbled. "I love you too, my princess" Dean said, which made me smile.

The elevator door opened. "Woah! Ewww! Guys get a room!" Seth said covering a little bit of Kaitlyn's belly with a his hand.

Me and Dean parted, but we were still holding hands. "What are you doing, Seth?" Roman asked.

"What? I'm not letting little Seth Jr. See people making out too soon!" Seth said, taking his hand off Kaitlyn's belly. "Aww, babe don't worry, the baby can't see yet" Kaitlyn said.

"Yeah but he can move!" Seth said excitedly. He put his hand on Kaitlyn's belly again. "He kicked!" Seth said excitedly after a couple of seconds. I looked at him in awe.

He kneeled down to Kaitlyn's belly. "I know you can't see me, but this person talking, is your daddy, and he loves you so so much and will protect you till your a big man" Seth said to Kaitlyn's belly, or should I say, Seth Jr. Than Seth leaning in and gently kissed Kaitlyn's belly.

Kaitlyn's eyes watered. "Your gonna be a great dad, babe" Kaitlyn said, as Seth wiped the tears coming out of her eyes. "And your gonna be an even greater mom" Seth said and leaned in and kissed Kaitlyn on the lips sweetly.

I put my head on Dean's chest. I looked up at Dean in awe. "That's so cute!" Paige cooed. "Yeah, let's go! We're gonna be late!" Roman shouted. We all started running to the Limo, except for Kaitlyn of course, she just walked kinda fast with the help of Seth.

They are so cute, it hurts! I'll make sure Punk doesn't steal Seth's baby.