Chp 27~ Welcome Home Party

-AN: extra long chapter, enjoy :)-

*Dean POV*

Ugh where is Roman? I've called him like 5 times and he won't answer! He told me he thinks he knows where AJ is and just left. I begged him to let me go with him, but he wouldn't budge, he said maybe she isn't ready to talk or see me yet.

Oh AJ... Please tell me your okay....

*AJ POV*
-25 minutes later-

I pulled up on the Penthouse place. I locked my car and went inside. Joe the lobby guy greeted me and I said hi to him. I went up the elevator and to Ricky's penthouse.

I knocked on the door. After a couple of seconds Ricky came out. He was wearing a pink and baby blue polo with flamingoes on them, some jeans, and some converse, oh and his blue glasses. His blonde hair was perfectly quiffed, as always. (Imagine him as Tyler Oakley, if you don't know who he is, his picture will be at the beginning of this chapter :D)

"AJ! Come in!" Ricky said excitedly and hugged me. I hugged him back tightly. "Why did you sound confused on the phone?" I asked as I sat down at the kitchen island. He was running all over the kitchen.

"Oh Hun, I thought it was some stranger or something, I had just woken up from a nap, I read your name as DJ, I thought you were my ex boyfriend for a second!" Ricky explained, chuckling at himself as he handed me a cup of tea. Oh by the way, Ricky is gay.

"Oh my god Ricky!" I said giggling at his foolish-ness. He can always cheer me up. "Anyways what's up hun? You sounded upset and concerned on the phone!" Ricky asked, worriedly. He pulled some crumpets out of the oven and placed them on the counter.

"Oh umm... Me and Dean had a fight..." I mumbled, looking down at the table. "Oh Hun! I'm so sorry! What happened?!" Ricky said and ran over to my side and hugged me really quickly and went back to what he was doing. He was making cookies?

"Go on?" Ricky said, waiting for me to tell my story. "Ricky... What in the world are you doing baking cookies so quickly?" I asked him. "Oh my god, I forgot to tell you huh? I'm in charge of the desserts at Kaitlyn's welcome home Jadelyn party! It's today!" He said.

Oh my god... I completely forgot! I quickly called Kaitlyn.

She answered after a couple of rings.

K: hello?
A: Kaitlyn! Omg hi! I'm so sorry I haven't called or visited!
K: *laughs lightly* it's okay AJ, Seth told me what happened
A: wait what?
K: the fight between you and Dean...
A: oh right...
K: I'm so sorry, boo! Look I'm really busy right now, you needed anything?
A: no just wanted to see how you and Jadelyn are doing...
K: OMG I forgot to text you! I'm so sorry! I told Seth to text everyone dammit...
A: *giggles* it's okay... I'm invited though, right?
K: OMG BOO OF COURSE!
A: *giggles* thanks Boo, what time?
K: umm at 2:00pm, my place, dress fancy-ish, bring presents if you like
A: Kay see you there!
K: Kay! Oh I hear Ricky in the background tell him I said hi!
A: *ricky in the back "OMG KAIT, BOO HI!"
K: *giggles* HEY BOOOOO!
A: *ricky "omg boo I'm totally making some cookies!"
K: awe you don't have to!
A: *ricky "stop girl, you've been craving cookies since forever shut up!"
K: *giggles* right? Okay I really have to go! Bye AJ! Bye Ricky!
A: bye! *ricky "bye!"

*hung up*

"You need to relax a bit, Ricky" I said, smiling. "Oh boo, we don't got all day to make these cookies! The party is in 4 hours!" Ricky exclaimed, dabbing a towel on his forehead, absorbing the sweat.