Chp 15~ You... Again?

*AJ POV*

I gently fluttered my eyes open. I saw blurry and my head was pounding. I heard an annoying beeping noise and there was sown kind of gas mask on me that helped me breath.

I was so confused and felt someone holding my hand and heard light snores. Whoever it was, he or she was asleep. I opened my eyes more and my vision became a bit more clear. I realized I was in a hospital room.

I looked to my left hand and saw a hand intertwined with mine. I looked to who's arm it was, Dean. Of course... I smiled lightly and squeezed his hand gently, causing him to slowly flutter his eyes open.

He gave a sleepy sigh and looked at me. His eyes widened with happiness and he looked at me, smiling widely. I smiled back at him and he leaned in and kissed my forehead. "Good morning, sunshine" he mumbled groggily.

"Morning..." I mumbled back, well because my head was pounding so it wasn't good and also there was a gas mask on me. Dean stood up and slowly, but gently took the mask off. I took a deep breath, to make sure I was breathing good. Yup, I was.

"I'll go get the nurse to check you so we can get the hell outta here..." Dean smiled lightly and kissed me gently and went to call the nurse. I smiled and looked at the ceiling, trying to recall what happened.

All I remember was drowning and Dolph saved me... Wait... Dolph saved me! I have to go thank him! But where is he? Does Dean know what happened? Who tried to drown me? So many questions were making my head hurt even more.

I quietly winced in pain, just as the nurse and Dean came in. The nurse was carrying a small tray with a glass of water and 2 pills. "Here, it will calm down your headache" the nurse said and handed me the pills.

I took them and swallowed them with water. "The doctor will arrive shortly to check up on you, Ms. Mendez" the nurse said and left me alone with Dean. "So, you remember anything that happened?" Dean asked me, sitting in the chair beside my bed.

"Well not really, just someone trying to drown me and than Dolph saving me, the figure swam away and I blacked out..." I said. Dean nodded and bit his lip, meaning he was thinking hard.

"Did you see the person who it was?" Dean asked me. I shook my head. "All I remember is that whoever it was had tanned skin, caramel colored hair, and that's about it" I said. Dean again nodded and just as he was about to speak the doctor came in.

*1 hour later

I was finally able to go home. It's currently 5:30 and I was leaving in about 15 minutes for Raw. I got my stuff ready and so did Dean and we drove to the Raw place.

*1 hour later (SPONGEBOB DUDE VOICE)*

I was tying my shoe and listening to 3005 by Childish Gambino and humming along some of the lyrics. There was a knock on the door. I put my shoe on the floor and walked to the door.

I opened and no one. I looked down and saw some red roses and a note. I smiled thinking of Dean. I picked up the roses and inhaled the scent of them. Is miked again and closed the door and set the roses on the table.

I took the note and read it, the smile never leaving my face.

Dear April,

Good luck in your match tonight. Heard about the incident that happened with you at the beach, I feel sorry for you! :( hopefully you recover from any injuries the person caused you.

Love, Cm Punk

My smile turned into a frown. PUNK!?!?!? What the hell? I shook my head and put the note in my drawer in my vanity, knowing Dean could read it, so I hid it. I fixed my hair and walked out to the hallway.

"AJ! Just the girl I was looking for!" Said a voice behind me. I turned around and smiled at the person.

"Kaitlyn! What are you doing here?" I asked her, hugging her. "I came to see you! I heard about what happened and wanted to make sure you were okay, plus Seth starts fighting again today and he doesn't want me to have any contractions at the house, so he brought me along, right now he has a match against BNB and I got bored so I came to see you!" Kaitlyn said, flashing that beautiful smile of hers.

"Aww thank you, Kait! I said and hugged her again. "Anyways, you hear what happen?" Kaitlyn asked me as we walked back into my dressing room and sat down on the couch. "No, what?" I asked her.

"Cm a punk is back, and he's planning revenge on Dean and Seth...." Kaitlyn said, worry in her voice. "What?!? Why Seth though?" I asked her, worried about her. "Well apparently Seth helped Dean beat up Punk ones day, so he's going against him as well" Kaitlyn said.

I frown crept on my face, thinking that he could hurt Kaitlyn and her baby. "Don't worry, AJ triple H and Steph said they are not going to allow Punk to come near me" Kaitlyn said, lightly smiling.

"Yeah..." I mumbled and suddenly I heard the door being kicked down. I stood up with shock and saw who stood there, Punk.

"Kaitlyn and AJ, what a surprise!" Punk said with hatred in his voice. I glared at him, blocking Kaitlyn with my arms. "What do you want, Punk?" I asked in a cold tone. "Just came to say hi" Punk said nearing me and Kait, looking at Kait and smirking. By the time I knew it, a camera guy was filming us behind the door.

I looked at the monster and it showed Seth looking at the big screen, in shock, because the live video of me and Punk is on there. Dean was at ring side and had a face full of hatred and worry, as well as for Seth.

I looked at Pu k who had his hand raised and as about to slap Kaitlyn, but I grabbed his wrist tightly and pulled it back to him, along with shoving him. "WHATS YOUR PROBLEM?" I finally snapped at him.

"it's my baby!" Punk snapped. My eyes were fiery and I was daggers into Punk's face, which had a smirk on it. I slapped him, causing him to stumble backwards, but have a glare in his face and approached me.

I glared even harder and shoved him back. "You disgust me! THE BABY IS SETH'S! NOT YOURS, YOU DISGUSTING BEAST!" I snapped. He looked at me and chuckled. "Oh AJ, I'm guessing Kaitlyn didn't tell you, she cheated on Seth with me!" Punk snapped at me.

I shook my head and was about to cuss at him, but Kaitlyn beat me to it. "YOU RETARTED ANIMAL! I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON THE LOVE OF MY LIFE! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT? WHAT KIND OF STUPID HUMAN BEING ARE YOU?" Kaitlyn said standing up, but I held her back with my arm, which she just sat down again.

"Get out" I said to Punk. "Make me" Punk said. "GET OUT OF MY DRESSING ROOM!" I snapped and slapped him. Just as he was about to hit me, 2 guys came behind him and attacked him.

Seth and Dean. I smirked as I looked at the filthy excuse of a human being being beat up by Dean and Seth. I grabbed Kaitlyn's arm gently and jogged her out of the room and we jogged to Dean's dressing room, where I locked the door and sat down next to Kaitlyn , who started sobbing uncontrollably.

_____________________________________
Hey guys! Naeda here! Sorry I haven't updated in super long! Been busy! I promise I'll update sooner! Love you guys! 😘

Instagram: naedaxoxo
Twitter: Naedag003