Chp 6~ The Date

A/N: All of the events and other people that are not either Wwe superstars or Divas are made up! None of them are real! Anyways! Enjoy this chapter!

*Dean POV*

I got on my car and drove to Brie's house. The whole time driving there, I had to wipe my hands on my jeans, because of the sweat. Man why am I so nervous? I've been on a ton of dates!

Oh wait... I was drunk during all those 'dates'. Man I remember when I had one with Summer Rae! I was pretty wasted. All I remember is laughing and kissing some random chick and having Summer slap me. She still hates me to this day.... But that was like 2 years ago!

Wait... What was I doing again? Oh yeah driving to Brie's! A couple of minutes later I arrived. I parked the car and went to knock. The door opened and it was Brie wearing glasses and a night gown. Daniel came next to her, put his arm around Brie and smiled at me.

Daniel had a fake white wig. "Uh... Why are you two dressed as old people?" I asked confused. "SHHHH! It's called acting, duh!" Brie shushed me. "Take good care of our precious daughter, son" Daniel said in an old tone.

"I sure will, sir" I said half smiling. "AJ! DEAN IS HERE FOR YOU! GET YOUR FAT A** OFF THE COUCH AND COME OVER HERE!" Brie shouted.

AJ showed up and she was smiling, dressed beautifully, looking gorgeous as always, her chocolate brown twinkling in the moonlight, her cheekbones perfectly shone, her hair done perfectly, her smile lighting up mine. Am I staring at a goddess right now?

"Shall we go?" AJ asked, holding her arm out so she can link it with mine. "Of course, did I mention you are looking quite beautiful today?" I told her as I linked my arm with her.

"Why thank you, you don't look too bad yourself, Mr. Ambrose" AJ said, causing me to chuckle slightly. "Bye Brie!" AJ said to Brie and Brie held a hand to her heart. "They grow up so fast, Daniel..." Brie said.

"They sure do, Brie" Daniel said squeezing her. "Alright bye, mom...." AJ said weirded out. I laughed. "Alright let's go, it's getting late" AJ said and I opened the car door for her.

She got in and I closed the door for her. I got in the drivers side and drove to the golf court. We arrived and I opened AJ's door and held her hand to help her get out of the car.

She smiled and fixed her skirt. Man, she's so beautiful. We went inside and the owner, Mr. Lopez (Seth's dad) opened the door for us. "Dean! Who might this beautiful lady be?" Mr. Lopez asked. We have only met about 5 times.

"This beautiful lady is my date tonight, Ms. AJ Lee" I said, turning to look at AJ and smile at her. AJ looked at me and smiled, as well. "Aww young love, the best kind, alright come right in! I have set all the lights to rainbow so it looks more nicer" Mr. Lopez said.

"I'll be in my office filing some papers so when it is 1:00am you guys will have to leave or I will personally go outside and drag you two out, right?" Mr. Lopez said. "Y-yes sir..." I stuttered.

After Mr. Lopez having a serious face for a couple of seconds, he burst out laughing. "Just kidding! I won't do that! I'll just call you two over the speakers, okay? Okay! Go have fun! I have set the picnic!" Mr. Lopez said.

I laughed nervously and AJ giggled. "Well nice to meet you, AJ" Mr. Lopez said and shook AJ's hand and said goodbye. We both walked onto the grass to our little picnic area on a little hill with lights all around it.

AJ was stumbling a bit. I laughed at how hard she tried to walk. "What's wrong?" I asked as we still walked. "It's not easy to walk in high heels" AJ mumbled. I laughed harder.