Chp 24~ Flashback

*AJ Lee*

I'm happy.

I'm finally happy! Ugh I've awaited this day for so long.

Punk would rarely even say I love you or hug me or kiss me. He only used me for publicity. Oh wow Cm Punk is dating Wwe Divas Champion AJ Lee, let's make him super famous.

Yeah it was torture! I thought I loved him... We shared a cramped Apartment. It always smelled like smoke and beer. It smelled horrible. Punk would always disappear, he would come home smelling like perfume and had lipstick on his neck.

I would ask him if he was seeing someone else but he would deny it and flip out saying how I didn't trust him and blah blah blah. He was always drunk and he would even hit me at some points.

It got so bad that I became depressed and I had to stop wrestling for about a month. It was that bad. I remember one time my cousin, Roman had to save me from Punk hitting me so hard that I passed out.

*Flashback*

It was 11:45pm. Again like always, Punk isn't home yet. I sat at the ugly kitchen island and put my head down and sighed. He always does it, it worries me.

I recently been seeing him with lipstick prints in his neck, I wonder who gave him those...

The door opened and slammed hard, making me jump. I look and Punk is home. "AJ HOW IS DINNER NOT READY YET?!" Punk snapped, anger in his eyes.

I jumped at his sudden shouting. Yup he's drunk...

He's not the same anymore... He used to be happy and loving and caring. It was until he lost his Wwe Heavyweight Championship that he became this way. He started going to the gym more to train for his rematches. It was no use. They stopped giving him tries. This angered him. A lot

"It'll b-be r-ready right a-away..." I stuttered frightened. I'm always scared that he hit me. I have a big bruise on my left arm from when he hit me for asking him why he comes late.

"HURRY WOMAN!" Punk shouted and I quickly started preparing him a plate of food. He groaned and sat at our crappy dinner table.

I gave him the food and I slowly saw rage fill his eyes. He made his hands into a fist, turing his knuckles white. My heart raced. I closed my eyes awaiting a hit.

I felt a burn sensation on my right cheek, I fell to the ground. He slapped me...

"learn to make food! This is bull! Who taught you to cook! Was it your nasty old mother?!" Punk snapped. That's it... I'm done.

I got up and yelled at him. "DON'T YOU DARE BRING MY MOM INTO THIS! I ACTUALLY COOK FOR YOU, YOU STUPID A$$ DRUNK! BE GRATEFUL I HAVEN'T LEFT AND YOU WOULD HAVE TO EAT PURE CEREAL AND OATMEAL YOU DĪCK!" I shouted and slapped him as hard as he could.

I covered my mouth and my eyes watered, as I slowly backed away in fear. What have I done?

He rubbed his cheek and got up and walked towards me. "No no no please no I didn't mean it..." I choked out in fear. I felt a strong force on my face. He punched me.

I fell to the ground and I slowly sobbed as I tasted blood from my lip. He kicked me and I soon curled into a ball and he kept kicking me. Pain was all over my body.

He pulled me up hard by my wrist. I'm pretty sure he broke it. I felt tears rush down my face as he looked at me in the eyes. He changed... His eyes used to be full of happiness and love. Now he's... a monster.

He slapped me really hard and I choked out a sob. "You listen to me you little brat. You disgust me! I feel bad for you! You should be happy I'm actually your boyfriend! Well guess what? Yeah I cheat in you! Since day 1! Oh c'mon everyone knows I've slept will all the divas! You were my least favorite you little prick!" Punk whispered trough clenched teeth.

I closed my eyes and let the tears flow. He threw me in the floor hard and kicked me a couple of times. "I hope I beat you to death you little piece of shît!" Punk shouted and kicked me once more.

I heard the door knob twist and twist, but it was locked. Punk snapped his head to the door. He looked back at me and back at the door. Someone kicked the door down, it was Roman. He looked at me.

"AJ..." He whispered to himself, worried filled his face and voice. His eyes filled with rage very quickly. "LEAVE HER ALONE YOU A$$HOLE!" Roman shouted and attacked Punk.

I saw Roman hit Punk as hard as he could. My vision was blurred, I was about to pass out, my ribs, cheek, legs, arms, basically everything hurted. I saw someone kneel down in front of me.

"AJ... Oh my god..." I hear a voice say. Dean.

Punk was practically passed out on the floor. He spit some blood and chuckled. "Aww did AJ's little firefighters come

Dean was angry. Very angry.

"YOU BASTARD! HOW DARE YOU LAY A FINGER ON HER!? SHE'S YOUR GODDAMN GIRLFRIEND TREAT HER RIGHT! YOU'RE GONNA PAY YOU PIECE OF SHîT! I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL! IM IN LOVE WITH HER AND IT HURTS ME SO MUCH TO SEE HER SUFFER! YEAH I FINALLY SAID IT! I, DEAN AMBROSE AM IN LOVE WITH THEE AJ LEE AND I'D KILL TO HAVE HER MINE! GOD HOW COULD SHE DATE YOU? IM DISGUSTED!" Dean shouted.

Everyone was shocked. Especially me... He was in love with me? Wow...

Punk was able to get up while Roman and Dean were trying to stand me up. He attacked them from behind. They both fell on the floor. Punk was about to choke me, but Dean and Seth came behind him and attacked him.

Dena punched him repeatedly and Seth too as Roman picked me up and carried me out of the apartment building. I heard sirens. "You're gonna okay AJ" Roman cooed into my ear as he ran with me in his arms.

I was placed on a stretcher and I was taken outside. I was put in an ambulance. I saw Dean come and sit beside me. He was so worried... He held my hand in his.

"Don't worry princess, I'll be right here with you" Dean said and ran his fingers through my hair. I smiled and I passed out before I could say anything to him.

*Flashback Over*

Oh, that day showed me Dean really cared about me. Oh god I love him to death. I hope he doesn't change like Punk did....
+++