Chp 8~ "sorry. Taken"

*AJ POV*

So, Wrestlmania 30 was yesterday and The Sheild won their match. So apparently to celebrate, they are going down town to some club called Club Del La Rosa, or something like that.

So since most of the Wwe superstars joined them, Kaitlyn and I decided maybe some Divas could have a Divas Night while the Wwe Superstars are at the club getting drunk and I don't know what else.

We invited Brie, Cameron, Eva Marie (duhh), Naomi, Paige, and Rosa Mendez. They all brought their pillows and blankets and stuff. It's going to be so much fun!

Right know we are all sitting cross cross in a circle in the living room about to play truth or dare. "Okay.... Cameron! Why don't you start it off?" I asked Cameron. "Okay, why not?" she said and shifted around to get more comfortable.

"Ummmm..... Brie! Truth or dare?" Cameron asked. "Dare!" Brie said and everyone wooed or clapped. "Alright I Dare you to... Go jump into the pool!" Cameron said. "Fully clothed".

"But it's freezing outside!" Brie exclaimed. Everyone awed or booed. "That's the fun part" Cameron said, biting her lip. "Alright" Brie said and ran outside and jumped into the pool. We heard the loud SPLASH! Sound.

Brie came back, teeth chattering and trembling. Naomi quickly ran to her and wrapped a towel around her. I turned on the heater so she'll get warm. "Ok-okay Eva- T-truth or d-dare?" Brie stuttered since she was chattering.

"Umm truth!" Eva said. "O-okay Is it true that you are planning on having a baby soon?" Brie asked, wide smile. Everyone gasped, including me. Eva smiled. "Yes! I'm pregnant!" Eva shouted and everyone clapped and cheered for her. All of us even gave her a hug!

""How many weeks?" I asked. "5 weeks" she said and everyone awed. "Okay Rosa Mendez, truth or dare?" Eva asked. "Dare" Rosa said. "I dare you to call the fifth person in your contacts list and tell them you love them" Eva said.

Rosa smiled and took out her phone and went through contacts. "Contact number 5.... Dean Ambrose!" She said. Everyone wooed and some of the Divas looked at me. "What? We're not dating!" I admitted.

"Yet...." I heard Eva mutter. "I HEARD THAT!" I shouted and Eva giggled. "Okay calling Dean" rosa said.

Phonecall: (D=Dean Ambrose R=Rosa Mendes) (Deans drunk btw)

D: hel-hello?
R: Dean!
D: AJ?
R: no, it's me Rosa Mendes!
D: oh Rosa! Hi!
R: hey Dean, whatcha doing?
D: um talking to a beautiful girl
R: awww Dean that's very sweet-
D: yeah but AJ doesn't answer, so I'm talking to you
R: what? Oh
D: why'd you call?
R: to say... I'm in love with you...
D: sorry. Taken
*hangs up*

Taken? Taken? He has a girlfriend! How could he?!?!? Why didn't he tell me he has a girlfriend! Uh I'm so mad, but sad at the same time! I guess I'll never be his girlfriend....

*2 hours later*

All the divas left, Except Kaitlyn and I, since we live here. I plopped on the couch and sighed. "Aww C'mon AJ, you know he was lying! It was drunk talk! I'm sure he just said that because he doesn't like Rosa" Kaitlyn said and sat down next to me.

I put my head on her shoulder and sighed again. "I don't know what to believe!" I admitted. "You heard him! He called you beautiful and he always calls you princess!" Rosa admitted. I smiled at all those things, but quickly turned into a frown.

"It's just, what if he does have a Girlfriend and he's cheating on her with me?" I asked. "AJ! Don't ask stupid questions! You know Dean loves you and you also know Dean would never cheat on a girl. He's to sweet" Kaitlyn said.

"I know..." I said. "Than? Go get him, tiger! If he doesn't appreciate you, there is always someone out there who does!" She said. "Yeah, yeah..." I said. Just as Kaitlyn was about to lecture me more, a drunk Shield pops through the door.

"Ajshdhdh Macarena, janshdhsj cosa buena, ajsidjcajsjdn Macarena, AYYY MACARENA!" Dean sang as all of the Shield was doing the Macarena. "Kaity bear!" Seth cooed and ran to hug Kaitlyn.

Dean came to me and put his arm around me, leaned in and kissed my forehead. I smiled. I quickly took his arm off my shoulder. "What happened, princess?" Dean asked, concerned.

"You didn't tell me you have a girlfriend!" I snapped at him. "Girlfriend? I don't have a girlfriend!" Dean shouted. "Uh than why did you tell Rosa "sorry taken" and hung up?" I asked, quite rudely.

"Because I was gonna ask a beautiful girl to be mine, today" Dean said now in a soft voice. He came face to face with me, grabbed both of my hands and looked me in the eyes.

"I know this might be the cheesiest gift ever but, AJ will you make me happiest man alive and be my girlfriend?" Dean asked and showed me a beautiful silver necklace, it had a heart on it.

All around the heart were little aquamarine gemstones. My birth stone. In the back was were the letter engraved around the heart. "His 4-7-14". I almost teamed up.

"Of course I will!" I said and Dean's eyes filled with joy. He picked me up by my waist and spun me around, only to put me down and kiss me passionately. We parted and saw Seth and Kaitlyn smiling, along with Roman.

"Good job, Dean" Roman said and patted his shoulder. "Alright well I'm going to bed! Night AJ!" Dean headed up the stairs. "Dean wait!" I called after him. "Yeah?" Dean said turning around.

"Wanna stay in my room?" I asked. Dean smiled and nodded. I went up the stairs and we went into my room. "Be right back, gonna change into some PJ's" Dean said. I went into my little restroom and put on my pink fuzzy pants, a white tank top, put my hair in a messy bun, and took off all my makeup.

I walked back outside and saw Dean there, wearing blue fuzzy pants and a white tank t top. I smiled and giggled. "Twins!" I shouted and jumped on the bed. Dean payed down next to me.

He put his arm around me. I cuddled into him, my head on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat. (I COULD MAKE YOUR HEART BEAT BEAT BEATIN LIKE! If you know what song that is, Ily😂😍)

"Night Deany" I said, closing my eyes. "Goodnight, princess" Dean said. I smiled and soon, darkness over took me.

--------------------------------------------
What's up guys! Sorry for the short chapter! But they are finally GF and BF! Eeeeeehhh! Okay I got a little too excited! Anyways since this was a short chapter I'll make sure to update again today! What? 3 updates in one day? YEP! Because I love all of you and you guys seem to be enjoying this book!

Oh my heart is shattered now, my queen has retried. Thats right... AJ Lee has retried the Wwe. I'm so sad! Wish you the best of luck AJ! (If you don't believe me, search it up)

LYASFM!

Instagram: naedaxoxo
Twitter: naedag003