Chp 19~ DisneyLand

*Dean POV*

We finally made it to DisneyLand after a couple of minutes. When we got out of the limo, there were screaming fans everywhere. I saw people wearing my shirt, Roman's, Daniel's and even Seth's! There were people wearing the divas shirts as well!

I signed some autographs and took some pictures with fans. I was signing an autograph for a little girl when AJ grabbed my hand and pulled me towards her, making the autograph scribbled and ugly.

"I'm sorry, I have to go! What's your name so I can do another autograph later!" I shouted over the screaming fans to the little girl. "I'm Rosie!" The little girl in probably the cutest voice ever!

"Aww how old are you sweetheart?" I asked her. "I'm six" she said. "Aww I promise I'll sign an autograph for you!" I said. "What about AJ? I like her too..." She said kinda sad. "She will to! I have to go, bye!" I said.

"Hey Dean, we have to get to the actual booth!" AJ said grabbing my hand. I turned around and waved at Rosie.

*AJ POV*

We were all the booths to sign more autographs and take pictures. Dean was next to me. We signed a bunch of autographs and took a bunch of pictures.

But a particular little girl came to the booth, she made Dean light up like a Christmas tree. "Rosie! Hi!" Dean said and leaned over the table to hug her. She had Dean's shirt on.

"Hey Dean! This is my mommy" Rosie said pointing to the lady who was holding her hand. "Hello! I'm Rosie's mom, Jessica! Rosie loves to watch Wwe! Especially with her older brother!" The lady said and shook Dean's hand.

"That's awesome! Quite an adorable little girl you have here!" Dean said to Jessica. "Yeah... Me and my husband get a lot of compliments of her!" Jessica said to Dean.

"Oh I'm sorry! This is AJ Lee, my girlfriend" Dean said grabbing my hand. "AJ! I'm a big fan! Your my favorite Diva!" Rosie said in an adorable accent! "Where are you guys from?" I asked Jessica.

"We actually just moved here from London!" Jessica said. "Oh that explains her adorable accent!" I said smiling. "Well, here's a free signed Dean Ambrose t shirt for your brother and an AJ Lee shirt for you!" Dean said handing her the two signed t shirts.

"Thank you so much!" Jessica said smiling. "Yeah! Hey maybe Rosie and Denis can have a play date some time?" Dean asked Jessica. "Denis?" Rosie asked confused. "Yeah, Denis is Dean's 6 year old nephew!" I said.

"Ohio sure she'd love to!" Jessica said. "Yeah here's my number, you can text me whenever you want to arrange the play date" I said handing her a paper with my number.

"Thank you so much!" Jessica said and looked at Rosie and Rosie waved at me and Dean.

She went over to where I was and held her arms out. "No Rosie! We have to go!" Jessica said going to grab her, but I hugged Rosie before Jessica could grab her.

Rosie's hugs were adorable! She squeezed me and dug her little head into my neck. I smiled and squeezed her a little. She finally let go and she waved and so did Jessica and they left.

Me and Dean looked at each other and smiled. "She's so cute!" I cooed. "I know! I met her when you were trying to yank me away from her!" Dean said. "Oh I'm sorry! I didn't know!" I said.

"It's okay. Babe! Cmon Meet n Greets over! Let's go to the rides!" Dean said and all the Wwe Superstars and Divas stood up and we headed for the rides.

*At Night*

I was laying in my hotel bed. I couldn't sleep cause of the whole 'Punk' thing. I laid in my comfortable bed, looking at the ceiling, counting from 1-100 to try to fall asleep.

Kaitlyn was already asleep, lightly snoring into her fluffy pillow. I heard my phone ding from the bed side table. I looked over and saw my phone screen lit, my lock screen of me and Dean yesterday.

I was wearing Minnie Mouse ears and Dean was wearing Mickey Mouse ears to match me. He was giving me a piggy back ride. We were in front of one of rides, smiling.

I smiled and saw I had a text from Dean. I pity my passcode in and my screen lit bright with Dean's message. I squinted at the brightness of my phone.

(D=Dean A=AJ)
D: Hey, you awake?

I pursed my lips and typed.

A: yeah, can't sleep
D: me neither...
A: why?
D: idk i think it's cause of the whole 'Punk' thing
A: yeah Ik me too
D: meet me in the lobby?
A: Dean... It's like the middle of the night...
D: so?
A: so? We'll wake someone up!
D: no! We'll be quiet!
A: ugh fine, gimme me a minute I'll be there
D: Kay

I rolled my eyes and slowly but quietly got out of bed. I was in my PJs so I decided to change into some decent clothes, just in case. I put on some black leggings and a white t shirt with a cream colored cardigan over that. I also put on my Ugg boots.

I took one last peek at Kaitlyn to make sure she's asleep, and slipped out of the room. As I turned around, I bumped into someone. Roman.

"AJ? Where are you going?" Roman asked. "Uh I was thirsty so I was going to the lobby to ask for some water" I said. Roman looked at me, kinda unsatisfied with me, but soon smiled.

"Alright, be safe, AJ" Roman said and leaned in to peck my cheek. (Pretend you've known this before but I'm bearly changing this) "thanks, your na good cousin, Roman" I said.

"Ahh don't be so happy" Oman said and groggily walked back to his room. I walked downstairs and saw Dean. "Butter cup! You made it!" Dean said happily.

"Yeah..." I said kinda confused as Dean came to kiss my cheek. "What's going on?" I asked him. "It's a surprise!" Dean said excitedly. "A surprise?" I asked, unsure.

"A surprise." Dean responded.

Oh boy...
***
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'll update soon! I got a lot of exciting ideas coming up! Oh and please please PLEASE comment and tell me what you guys think of the book? I feel like you guys are not enjoying it anymore!

Anyways! I'll be more active! Also comment some other fanfics I could read! Love Yall! XOXO- naeda