Chp 17~ Airplane

*AJ POV*

*In the Airplane to Florida*

3 days has passed since Punk has tried to attack Kaitlyn, I haven't heard of him since... It's weird because Kaitlyn is more jumpy and looks more worried now. I asked her about it and she usually says "o-oh it's just the b-baby I'm worried for. Th-that's all".

It's really weird because Seth is the only one who can calm her down. (Oh and btw they moved in next door to us). I keep asking her about it, she just says don't worry all the times so I stopped bothering, but I definitely worry.

Right now we're in the airplane and we're heading for Florida! Super excited! I'm sitting next to Dean, DUH! Haha anyways me and him are just cuddling and watching Pitch Perfect. (has anyone seen Pitch Perfect 2 yet?)

"Babe?" Dean said , breaking the silence. "Yeah?" I said to him. "I'm gonna go to the restroom" Dean said standing up. "Kay" I said and he stretched his legs and arms. I smiled at him and he leaned down and pecked my lips. "I love you, loser" Dean said. "I love you, idiot" I said and smiled and Dean walked away.

I kept watching the movie when all of a sudden, a tall blonde woman who is dressed sophisticated walked up to me. She had he hands folded, back straight, and was glaring directly at me. "Can I help you?" I asked her. "Yes you may 'help' me! Stay away from Dean! We are meant to be! He will be mine!" The girl said.

"Who the hell are you and what the hell are you saying?" I asked, getting a little annoyed. "My name is Lana! And I've had a crush on Dean since High School! I was his girlfriend for 2 months in our senior year! I love him so stay away!" Lana said angrily.

By her accent, you can tell she is Russian. "Umm excuse who do you think you are?" I said standing up, bout to beat a bitch up. "You heard me... Slut". That last part she spit a little on my face.

I wiped the spit away and glared at her, before slapping her. She stumbled back and held her cheek. She regained her balance and slapped me. By this time everyone was "oohing".

I got up and tackled that bitch to the floor. She just screamed and tried to pry me off of her. I kept punching her repeatedly as some of the flight attendants and Dean tried to get me off of her.

Dean managed to pry me off but I wiggled out of his grasp and punched Lana a few more times on her face. Dean grabbed me again, this time grabbing my waist so I don't go away, but I was still able to kick Lana.

"Don't ever mess with me, bitch!" I yelled at her and Dean sat me down on his seat which was by the window. I glared at Lana as the flight attendants helped her up and took her to the back to get some ice for the black eye I gave her.

I smirked, satisfied with my work. Dean sighed and sat next to me. I looked at him with puppy dog eyes and kinda an angry face. Dean straight looked at me with a angry face.

"AJ, you can't go around attacking someone like that, you could get seriously hurt!" Dean snapped. "She was the one picking a fight, I was just the one that gave it to her!" I snapped back, looking at Dean straight in his eyes, full of anger and fury.

Dean and shook his head and turned the other way. I rolled my eyes, annoyed with him. "Did you guys seriously date?" I asked, clenching my teeth.

"Yes, for 2 months, senior year, she was the foreign exchange student" Dean responded, annoyed. "Well I'm sorry that you would be so mad that I care and love you and don't want some slut getting you back" I snapped.

"When did you become so clingy?" Dean asked, angrily and annoyed. I gasped and saw Paige across the isle looking in shock at me. My eyes watered a bit and I didn't want Dean to look, so I stood up, pushed past Dean's legs and ran to the restroom in the back.

I shut the door and locked it. I looked in the mirror. I had a scratch on my face from when Lana scratched me, my eyes were very watery, about to burst into tears.

I shut my eyes and let a tear fall, soon more and more. I quietly sobbed, not wanting anyone to hear. I went to the corner of the bathroom, where I sat on the floor, buried my face in my knees and cried.

I mest it up big time, I ruined the trip for Dean. I'm an idiot, I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry...

I heard a knock on the door. My head shot up to the bathroom door, where I heard a familiar voice say my name. "AJ? Are you okay?" Paige said knocking on the door.

"AJ? Can I come in?" Paige asked. "Come in..." I choked out. The door slowly opened. Paige looked around and saw me. "Oh AJ!" Paige said with a sympathetic look and ran over to me.

She kneeled down and hugged me. She let go and grabbed my arm and gently rubbed it. "I'm sorry about what happened. Dean is a jerk. Don't worry he just probably got mad that you almost got hurt, he cares about you AJ, just let him blow off some steam" Paige said.

I nodded my head and wiped my tears. Paige stood up, brushed herself off and smiled at me. "I'm gonna bring my makeup pouch so we could fix your makeup, okay?" Paige asked. I nodded with a small smile and gave her a thumbs up.

She smiled and left. I stood up and brushed myself off. I looked in the mirror, I was a mess.

My cheeks were roses from the crying, my eyes were still a little watery. My mascara was running down my cheeks. I washed my face and Paige came back.

"I couldn't find mine so I just got yours from our bag, is that ok?" Paige asked. "Yeah, of course" I responded, running my hand through my hair. Paige smiled and handed me a makeup wipe.

I wiped all my makeup off, throwing the wipe away after wards. Paige handed me my foundation, which I put on. I also put on face powder, primer, mascara, eyeliner, lipstick, and highlighter.

Paige handed me my makeup bag and we both walked out. I put my makeup bag back in my suitcase where Dean was sitting. He looked at me and lightly smiled.

I scoffed him off and went to sit somewhere else, alone.
***
HEY GUYS! Omg I haven't updated in forever! I PROMISE that by the end of summer, there will be at least 15 more parts in this book! Anyways, love you all and I'll update VERY soon, because I love this book SO much!

LOVE YOU GUYS! STAY AWESOME! Xoxo- Naeda