Chp 31~ Babysitting

AN: guys the last chapter was SO sucky! I'm so so sorry! I wrote it really quickly and it came out ugly! I'm so sorry! D: anyways this is one is better! Enjoy! :)

*AJ POV*
*6 days later*

I'm finally back home with Dean. Oh lord knows how much I've missed him. Currently we are sitting down on the couch watching hunger games and eating popcorn.

Also it was the afternoon.

"NO KATNISS! SAVE HER! KATNISS RUN FASTER YOU DUMB BITCH!" Dean shouted. We're watching the first one where the little girl is killed. I looked at his blue eyes and raised my eyebrow.

He looked down at me and smiled. "What?" He asked, confused. I shook my head and chuckled, throwing some popcorn into my mouth.

*knock knock*

Dean raises his eyebrow at me and I shrug my shoulders. He slowly gets up ans walks to the door. He opens it. "AJ!" Ricky shouts as he pushed the door and came to hug me tightly. I chuckled as Dean stood confused, by the door.

"Nice to see you too Ricky..." I responded and he let go of me. Ricky flashes me a small smile and looks at Dean. "You must be Dean, huh?" Ricky says and walks toward Dean, who looked confused as ever. I giggle and throw a piece of popcorn into my mouth.

"yeah... I'm the famous Dean... haha" Dean says, kinda nervous. Ricky playfully glares at him and Dean smiles. "I'm Messing with you" Ricky laughed and walks towards me again.

"How you been holding up cupcake?" Ricky smiles and sat down on the couch next to me, his wide smile showing his new, clear, braces. "good... how about you?" I smile and Dean walks to the kitchen.

"pretty good, I've caught up with Brie and Natalya and ahhh it feels good knowing I have my besties back and alive" Ricky sighs and I giggle.

"well I just came to say that Kaitlyn asked if you can take care of Jadelyn tonight. Since Seth and her haven't had a date in almost 6 months, they decided to go some italian restaurant tonight and they really need a babysitter" Ricky says, pouting his bottom lip.

"Of course I can! But why Can't you take care of it?" I asked, smiling. "well tonight is alos date night for me and a nice guy I met at the party the other day!" Ricky gushed. I gasped.

"Omg Ricky! I'm so happy for you! Tell me all about him!" I gushed. He blushed. "well he's a little taller than me, has dark brown hair, has the most amazing hazel eyes ever and he loves animals, hiking, and going to the beach!".

"awe" I said. "awe that's sweet" Dean mumbled through a mouth full of apple. "Dean! How long have you been standing there?" I scolded, looking at Dean from the kitchen doorway. "Umm... A long time?" Dean responded.

"It's okay AJ, let him be. Anyways I have to go get ready for my date and Kaitlyn will be by at like 6:30... Its 5:00 soooo She'll come in like in 2 hours, jade might also sleep here, okay? byeee" Ricky said and closed the door, leaving. "Wait.. sleep here?" Dean asked.

"I Guess..." I mumbled. "but babeeee, tonight I was gonna go to Roman's for beer pong and pool!" Dean whined. "you can still go! Umm I'll call Brie and Eva to come help, so it'll be sorta a girl's night/babysitting night!" I smiled.

Dean raised his eyebrow at me, confused of what I just rambled about. I sighed and fell back on the couch. "what am I gonna do?" I mumbled and Dean came and grabbed my arm, tugging me off the couch. I stood up and half smiled.

Dean chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist, pushing me towards his chest. "Don't worry, babe, the girls will help you and if you ever need extra help, just call me and I'll come right away." Dean cooed. I smiled. "just not before 10:30 though" Dean said. I giggled and pushed myself off his chest, wrapping my arms around the back of neck.

"I love you, you idiot" I smiled. "I Love you too, babe" Dean chuckled and leaned in for a kiss. His lips softly pressed mine, gentle as ever. After a couple of seconds, I let go. "c'mon I wanna finish the movie before babysitting!" I shouted and pulled him down on the couch, next to me. I unpaused the movie and snuggled up into Dean's chest.

*2 hours later*

"okay so here is her food, blankie, favorite teddy bear, pacifier, and some milk bottles along with some diapers,wipes, and baby powder" Kaitlyn said, handing Eva the diaper bag.

"okay Kait, go enjoy your night out with Seth, We'll take care of Jade!" Brie assured Kaitlyn, as she handed baby Jade to me. "okay okay I'm just making sure nothing bad will happen to my little angel" Kaitlyn smiled and kissed Jade's forehead.

"bye Kait!" I said and Kait left. "woo, she sure worries for a new mommy" Brie sighed and sat on the couch. "Yup" I said as I put Jade in her baby swing next to the Tv. Jade smiled and I smiled back at her.

I sat down on the couch and Eva put a blanket on Jade. Almost instantly, Jade's eyes started to flicker, meaning she was gonn fall asleep. I smiled and shushed the girls. We got up and Brie grabbed the baby monitor as we sat at the island table in the kitchen.

"Want some wine, ladies?" I asked them as I took out a bottle of red wine from the refrigerator. "sure" Brie smiled. "wine sounds good" Eva responded.

I poured some wine in some glasses and handed them to the girls. Right away, Jade's baby monitor went off with Jade crying. We quickly rushed to the living room. Eva picked up Jade and craddled her, but she wouldn't stop crying.

"is her diaper full?" I shouted. Brie felt her diaper and shook her head. "umm she's hungry?" Brie asked. I nodded and ran to the kitchen to make a bottle. i ran back to the living room and tried to give it to Jade, but she refused to drink it.

"umm she wants her teddy?" I asked and Brie grabbed her teddy bear from the diaper bag and showed it to jade. Nope, she till cried.

I was getting a head ache from Jade crying. "what does she want" I shouted, frustrated. Eva made funny faces at Jade and Jade stopped crying. Eva kept making faces at Jade and Jade smiled.

"so she was... bored?" Brie asked. "no you dummies, I think she was scared here all alone" Eva said. I nodded and Eva put Jade back in the swing.

"let's stay here in the living room than" I said and they nodded, agreeing with me. We sat on the couch and sighed.

This was gonna be a long night.

_________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted on here, I forgot my password and my yahoo password too, so I had to figure it out! :( Anyways, next chapter will come out maybe on Thursday! I promiseee I'll start posting again. Anyways love you guys!!! <3

Also...

stay unstable, my friends