Chp 10~ Denis

*AJ POV*

"What are you doing here Daniella?" I asked her.

"Well about 3 days ago Dean found my Facebook and contacted me. At first I didn't believe it was actually him but he told me what our mom would always tell us "Twins are 1 person combined in 2. They are closer to eachother than their own selves". I was so excited! So I got a ticket with my son here, 2 year old Denis and flew from all the way to Cali. I just arrived when you were changing. My brother is in the kitchen, Seth is it it went with his Girlfriend to the mall, and Roman I think went to the park with Paige. So it's just me, you, Denis, and Dean!" She said.

"Oh and bye the way Dean and I are going to get some lunch and catch up... Do you mind watching Denis?" She asked me. "Ummm... No" I said. "Great! Bye!" She said and handed me Denis.

Dean came out and didn't even look at me and just left with Daniella. "Hey bud..." I said sadly to Denis. "What's your name?" Denis asked me. "AJ" I said. He cocked his head like a lost puppy.

"AJ? That's a funny name!" Denis said and burst into a fit of giggles. "Yeah my name is April but people call me AJ" I said and sat him down on the carpet and sat in front of him.

"So what can I call you?" Denis asked. "AJ... You can call me AJ!" I said laughing. At least this little guy brought a smile to my face. "So AJ, why are you sad?" Denis asked. "Well I have a broken heart" I said with a very light smile.

"Will it need a spongebob band aid?" He asked. I laughed and said "no it's fine". "How do you fix a broken heart?" Denis asked. Dam this kids curious! "Well you can cure it with love..." I said.

"Oh.... Okay!" Denis said and got up and wobbled to me and hugged me. At first I was surprised, but hugged back. He let go and sat back down on the carpet. "There you go! A love hug! Do you feel better now?" Denis asked.

I laughed. This kids so cute! "Yeah... It's better now!" I said with a bigger smile now. "Great! Let's go play!" Denis asked. "What should we play?" I asked him. He stood up and scratched his head as if he was thinking.

"I GOT IT!" Denis shouted all of a sudden, scaring me. "What is it?" I asked him. "We should go shopping for toys!" Denis shouted. "Toys?" I asked. "Yeah! Toys at toys r us!" Denis shouted again, this time clapping his hands.

"Okay... Let's go?" I said in more than a question. "YAY!" Denis shouted. "Hold up! Where's your car seat?" I asked, with a smirk, knowing its in his mom's car and we can't go.

"Here it is!" Denis said running upstairs and coming downstairs with a car seat. I helped him. "Where'd you get that?" I asked him. "My mummy has 2 car seats!" He said.

Did he just say mummy? Oh, he's Australian! No wonder he and Daniella have that accent. "Let's go!" Denis shouted and ran out the door, me following. I buckled him in the back seat and got in the drivers seat. (Btw we're taking my car)

I decided to go to the Toys R Us in the mall. It's smaller and Denis will probably won't want as many toys. I unbuckled him and we went inside. I carried his hand. When he could see the Toys R Us sign, he began kicking and squirming around. I let him go and he ran to the store.

I jogged after him. Inside I let him pick 5 toys. He chose a remote control helicopter, a Superman action figure, 3 little cars, a batman costume, and a soft soccer ball. I payed and we went to get some lunch.

All of a sudden 2 familiar people come up to us. "What do you think your doing with my son?" Daniella snapped at me. "Well Denis wanted to go shopping, so I took him shopping" I said. He suddenly yanked Denis's arm to her side. Denis's eyes began to water, but he blinked them away.

"Stop! Your hurting him!" I exclaimed. "He's MY son! Which means I can do whatever I want and can with him!" Daniella snapped. Dena just stood beside her, watching the both of us.

"Dean? Your gonna allow her to hurt your nephew?" I asked him. Daniella shot a flare at him. "Sorry AJ, but I think what's best is if you just go home, I'll see you there" Dean said.

I have him a 'wtf' look. I threw the bag of toys at Dean and left the mall. I got in my car and sped to the house.

I got my suitcases and filled them all with my stuff. Dean's happier if I'm gone. I didn't even notice a tear was running down my cheek. I quickly wiped it. I wrote a quick note and left it on my bed. It read:

Goodbye
-AJ

I got in my car and drove somewhere I know I can be accepted. I got out of my car and knocked on the door. It opened. "Hey, Christian..." I mumbled.

______________________________________________
Woo! Christian's back! Who's remembers him from the first book? Anyways comment what you think is gonna happen! Sorry for the short chapter! I was gonna be super busy so...

Instagram: naedaxoxox
Twitter: naedag003