Chp 23~ I promise

*AJ POV*

I was finally able to get out of the hospital. It's our last day in Florida, so me and Dean decided to have a day all to ourselves. We're going to have a walk around the city and go shopping a little bit.

Seth and Kaitlyn are in the hospital, that's right! Kaitlyn finally went into labor. Awe it's a girl by the way so Seth is excited to have a baby girl or as he refers to her as a 'little princess', they are so cute omg!

Paige and Roman are going to explore Disneyland, since they didn't really get to explore it.

Dean and I are holding hands walking around the park. Dean has sunglasses on, so do I. "Babe" I groaned. "Yes buttercup?" Dean responded. "My sandals are killing me" I groaned. (They weren't hehe) "awe here bub, let me carry you" Dean said.

He crouched a bit and jumped onto his back. I giggled as I held onto him. He chuckled and groaned a little. "Omg I'm heavy aren't I?" I said, covering my mouth.

"What? Are you cr-" Dean said but I cut him off. "I'm getting fat!" I cried out. "Bub, you're beautiful stop sa-" Dean said but I cut him off again. "Ugh I'm so fat! That's what I get for being ugly!" I cried out.

"And I'm pregnant" Dean said. "What?" I asked confused. "Sorry, I thought we were stating things that are impossible" Dean said as he kept walking.

"No! I really am getting fat!" I whined. "Babe, you're as light as a noodle" Dean chuckled. "No! That's cause your strong so you can carry me easily" I groaned.

"Bub, you're beautiful and I don't know how you say your ugly, you're the most beautiful girl in the entire universe" Dean said, smiling. "You're just saying that..." I said.

"No I am not!" Dean argued. "Yeah, your lying" I said. "Here I'll prove it. AJ LEE WHO IS MY BEAUTIFUL AMAZING GIRLFRIEND IS MY ANGEL AND SHES ONLY MINE!" Dean shouted. I gasped and giggled, slapping the back of his head.

People stared at us, most of them smiling. "Omg Dean!? Are you crazy?!" I said giggling. "Nope and it's true, you're all mine bub and if anyone lays a finger on you, I'll beat the crap out of them" Dean said.

"Awe put me down now" I said. Dean hesitantly put me down. I looked at him and smiled. "What?" Dean asked chuckling.

I smiled again and leaned in to kiss him softly. I had to be on tippie toes because his shoes made him a bit taller. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist and I snaked my arms around the back of his neck.

"I love you, AJ" Dean mumbled into the kiss. "I love you too, babe" I mumbled. We finally pulled away. I smiled and Dean groaned. "What!?!" I asked giggling.

"You have me crazy, AJ Lee" Dean said. "What?" I said giggling.

"You heard me, you have me crazy. I'm crazy over you, AJ Lee. I'm in love with you and I thought I'd never find love. My mom always told me, you know the one you want to marry when you see them. When I first saw you, I thought wow she's so beautiful. I was breathless. At the time you were with Punk, but he treated you so wrong, I knew I had to rescue you to be my princess. I'm glad I did. No matter what happens, no matter who comes between us, AJ Lee I will always love you. I don't care if a supermodel wants to date me, I'll never leave you AJ Lee. You have me way too crazy to leave you. Your my sunshine, my buttercup, my little bub, my little Angel, but most importantly you're the love of my life. And yes I want to spend the rest of my life with you, but I think it's too early for marriage, but that day that I bend down on one knee will come and I will ask you to be my wife. And later on after we're married, we can have little AJ's and little Dean's running around our small apartment. I remember when I asked you to be mine I was so nervous. I don't know why, no one has made me no nervous like you! But when you said yes, I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs happily. I wanted to scream out that you're finally mine and only mine now. I love you so goddamn much April Jeanette Mendez it's not fair" Dean said.

My eyes were watering so much. No one has ever been this sweet to me. No one has ever loved me like Dean does. No one has made me feel so special like Dean. No one has made me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world. No one has made me feel like the only girl in the world. Bur Dean Ambrose, has.

"I know it's too early for marriage but here" Dean said and pulled a small ring with a small diamond on it. It was silver and the inside said "I promise" in cursive. Omg... A promise ring?

Dean slipped it on my finger, while I held my hand over my mouth. "I promise that one day, your name will be April Jeanette Good" Dean said and held my hand in his.

"I love you, Jonathan Good" I choked out and hugged him tightly. I leaned in and kissed him. Happy tears ran down my face while I kissed him. He pulled away and wiped some of my tears. "Awe don't cry bub, it's only a promise ring" Dean said chuckling.

I chuckled dryly and said " No one has ever been this sweet to me. No one has ever loved me like this. No one has made me feel so special. No one has made me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world. No one has made me feel like the only girl in the world. But Dean Ambrose, you have".

Dean smiled and whispered into my ear "I love you so much, AJ Lee".

_________________________________
Awe how sweet guys! I almost cried writing this, haha no but my eyes watered. We haven't had a lovey dovey chapter so I decided why not? Haha anyways vote, comment, and follow me!

XOXO- naeda :)

Fate (AJ Lee & Dean Ambrose)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें