Chp 16~ Excited for Florida

*AJ POV*

Last Chp:

I smirked as I looked at the filthy excuse of a human being being beat up by Dean and Seth. I grabbed Kaitlyn's arm gently and jogged her out of the room and we jogged to Dean's dressing room, where I locked the door and sat down next to Kaitlyn , who started sobbing uncontrollably.

Chp 16:

I kneeled down in front of Kaitlyn. She had her face buried in her hands and sobbed. "Hey it's okay" I said and patted her knee. "No it's not!" Kaitlyn exclaimed. I stood up and sat next to her, placing my arm around her shoulder and gently rubbing it to soothe her.

"What's wrong?" I asked her. "What P-Punk said...." She sobbed. "It's all a lie! Don't listen to him!" I told her. "No AJ! It's true! I got drunk a couple weeks ago with Cameron and Naomi and Punk found me, I was so drunk I mistakened him for Seth and we started making out soon, things got more intense as he drove me to his house and there we...." Kaitlyn stopped at that part and sobbed some more.

My eyes filled with rage, my teeth were clenched shut, and my hands were in a fist so right, my knuckles turned white. "That's son a b*^#%! I swear I will beat him up!" I shouted.

There was a knock at the door. I went to go open. It was Seth and Dean. Seth had a bruised cheek, probably got hit by Punk or something. Dean had a busted lip. Seth looked at me and at Kaitlyn.

He ran to Kaitlyn and hugged her. He stood her up and tears were rushing down Kaitlyn's cheeks. Seth leaned in and kissed her sweetly, not caring at all of the tears got on his cheeks. He wrapped his arms around her waist. I smiled at how cute they were.

I felt an arm on my waist, Dean. I looked at him and grabbed a damp towelette and cleaned some of the blood off. I leaned in and kissed his cheek sweetly, smiling afterwards.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and than I was being squeezed to death by a hug. It was Seth. I hugged back and smiled. "Thank you, AJ! For everything! I owe you big time for protecting my buttercup" Seth said and turned to look at Kaitlyn and smiled, than back at me.

"No problem! I wouldn't want the baby to get hurt" I said and Kaitlyn stood up and I hugged her as well. I heard footsteps sound like someone was running. Triple H.

"You guys okay?" Triple H asked, we all smiled and nodded. "Good.... Don't worry. Philip will be suspended and all of you 4 can have a small vacation in Florida, on me and Steph" Triple H said.

We all smiled and I ran to hug him. He was like a father figure to me.

"Thanks Paul!" I said and let go of our hug and went back to Dean. "Anyways AJ, your match is up next" Triple H said and walked back out. I smiled and hugged Seth and Kaitlyn one more time and walked out to the arena for my match against Nikki.

*Halfway Through the Match*

I locked Nikki in the black widow and she tapped out. I got up, grabbed my baby, and smiled at the Wwe Universe who was chanting my name. I blew a kiss to everyone, making some people scream of joy. I love my fans.

"Listen here you dumb b^*%#!" Nikki said into the microphone behind me. I turned around and saw a panting Nikki. I grabbed a microphone and glared at her. "What do you want, fake boobs?" I insulted her.

The Wwe universe burst in ohhhs. I smirked and looked at Nikki, who glared directly at me. "At least I'm not dating Kaitlyn, Lesbian!" Nikki said and the oohs erupted again.

"Lesbian? Psh bitch please, I'm straighter than the pole you dance on!" I said and the Wwe universe burst in cheers and chants of my name.

"Just up! Alright? You, me, match for the Divas Title for Payback!" Nikki said. I smirked and spoke. "Okay, it's a match, but spoiler alert, I'm gonna win!" I said and dipped the microphone as the crowd cheered louder for me. I got out of the ring and walked to the back.

"Babe!" Dean said as I walked through the halls. I turned around and smiled as Dean picked me up and spun me around landing me on the ground with a kiss. "You were amazing out there!" Dean said as we parted and he held my hands in his.

"Thanks babe!" I said happily and swung our arms a little bit. "Anyways, guess what?" Dean said. I bit my lip and smiled. "What?" I asked, smiling.

"Me, you, Roman, Paige, Seth, and Kaitlyn... ALL GOING TO DISNEYLAND, FLORIDA!" Dean shouted and I squealed. I jumped up and down and hugged Dean. "Ahh Dean I'm so excited!!!!" I said happily.

"Yup and we're leaving in 3 days! Triple H and Steph confirmed it!" Dean said and smiled at me. "I'm so happy! Do Seth, Kaitlyn, Roman, and Paige know?" I asked him. "Yup! They already know and are super excited as well!" Dean said and I smiled again.

Disneyland, HERE WE COME!

_____________________________________
Hey guys! I'll try to update more often! I've been in love with this book, so yeah I'll spend more time writing it! Love u all! 😍☺️😘

Instagram: naedaxoxo
Twitter: naedag003