Chp 4~ Kidnapped

*AJ POV*

It was Monday morning and Dean and I were jogging around our block. We passed a couple people jogging, too. I was panting, from jogging a couple times around our block. After a couple of minutes, we stopped in front of the public park. Dean and I were panting, our hands on our knees, looking at our health fitness watches on our arms.

"How much did we run?""I asked Dean, too tired to look at my watch. Dean looked again at his watch, standing up. uh... 4 miles" Dean responded, leading us to the benches. We sat next to each other. 'think that is enough?" I asked him. "should be just enough" Dean Said, standing. "c'mon let's go home" Dean said as I followed him.

*25 Minutes later*

Me and Dean were chilling at home, eating popcorn, watching a movie with Seth, Kaitlyn, and Roman. I was next to Dean, who was next to Seth who was next to Kaitlyn. We were watching Annabelle. We were at the part where Annabelle is in the baby's room.  When Annabele popped up, I screamed and dug my face into Dean's Chest, causing him to chuckle.

He put his arm around me as I slowly turned my head and saw that part was over. Dean looked at me, slowly leaned in and kissed my forehead. "I'm in love with my bestfriend..." Dean mumbled, smiling at me.

I blushed like crazy, smiling at myself. I guess I'm in love with my bestfriend as well. After the movie ended, Dean and i decided to go get some fro yo. We to "Kelly's Fro-Yo shop". I used to go there with Dean and Seth all the time after class in college. Especially since the fro yo shop is only 2 blocks away from the college.

We entered and went to the actual fro yo machines. We both got the medium sized fro yo cups and went to the machines. I got coconut and vanilla, Dean got orange and strawberry. We went to the toppings table. ''So AJ, big match today, huh?" Dean said, as I added some coconut flakes into the cup.

"yeah, to be honest I'm nervous to be fighting against Natalya, she is one of the most strong Divas of the roster, especially since we will be fighting for my Divas Belt" I said as Dean added chopped strawberries and kiwi to his cup.

"I''m sure you'll do great!" Dean enthused, as I added sprinkled to my cup. "I hope so, or else i'll get beaten down by Natalya and be thee wimpy Diva again"I said and Dean payed for our cups and we headed outside.

"Don't be so worried, AJ, you'll win that match!" Dean said, taking a spoonful of fro yo and shoving it in his mouth. "yeah... What about you?" I asked. "Your match against the Wyatt family, right?". "yep.. and the Shield and I will destroy them cause no one messes with us!"Dean said, followed by a victory laugh.

"You got that right!" I said, lightly giggling. Dean just smiled at me, causing me to blush. "What?" I asked. "Your Beautiful..." Dean mumbled, causing me to just smile and look down at my cup. "thanks, handsome'' I responded, picking my head up to look at him. "AJ?" Dean asked. "Yeah?" I responded.

'"will you do me the honor and go on a date with me'' Dean asked, reaching across the table to grab my hands. He held them in his, gently caressing the back of it. "I'd love to"' I said leaning across the table to kiss his cheek.

"'Great! How does tommrow sound?" Dean asked, excited. "perfect! where are you taking me?" I asked, smiling like an idiot. "I'll guess we'll have to wait and see" dean said, smirking."I giggled, standing up.

"shall we go?" I asked. "of course, cupcake!" Dean said, standing up and we threw our empty cups away.

By the time we got home, it was already 1:35pm. Kaitlyn and I were in the backyard, swaying on the hammocks, under the shade, on our phones. "AJ?" Kaitlyn asked, breaking the silence. "Yeah?'' I responded.

"Wanna go to the mall with me, Naomi, Brie, and Cameron?" Kaitlyn asked. "Sure!" I said. "great! Let's go!" kaitlyn said we went inside and to the front yard. "Your car or mine?" Kiatlyn asked. "mine... c'mon leggo!" I said and we got in my car.

*3 hours later*

I was currently in my dressing room, changing into my ring gear. My pink n black short shorts, my black belt, ,y pink and black crop top that says "Love bites'', and my long black converese. I fixed up my makeup.

"AJ your up!" I heard a familiar voice shout. That wasn't the regular guy who said it. I opened it and saw Dean holding a bouquet of roses. I smiled. "Hey AJ!" Dean said cheerfully, handing em the roses. "aww Dean! You shouldn't have!" I said, smelling them. ''Good luck" Dean said smiling. I tippie toed and kissed his forehead.

"thanks, you too!" I said, causing Dean to smile. "is it really my turn to go?" I asked, setting the roses on my vanity. ''yeah... so go!"Dean said, ruffling through my hair. I giggled and fized it. Dean waved and left down the hallway.

my music came on and I skipped to the ring.

*20 minutes later*

I locked Natalya in Black Widow. I heard the Wwe cheer for me. After a couple of seconds, Natalya tapped out. The ref rang the bell. I WON!!! I let her go and grabbed my baby (My divas belt) and skipped backstage.

I skipped through the halls and made it to my dressing room door. Just as I was about to open the door, I felt something wet over my nose and mouth. I was about to scream, but I blacked out.

*Dean POV*

Right now the Shield and I are in the ring fighting the Wyatt family. After 15 minutes, I did dirty deeds to Bray Wyatt and won. Our music came on, but a couple of seconds later, Cm Punk showed up on the screen, causing all 3 of Shield, including me, to look.

"Congrats on the win, dean!'' Punk said. Seth handed me a mic. "what do you want Punk?" I asked, annoyed. "oh that's simple, I want AJ!" Punk growled. I smirked. "Well sorry that I have to break it to you, but you AJ will never ever date you! Ever again!" I snapped.

"maybe she won't, but I still have her, literally" Punk said, smirking. My smirk turned into a frown. "'what are you talking about?'' i asked, concern in my voice. "take a look'" Punk said and turned the camera to see a girl passes out, tied to a chair, a bandana around her mouth.

 Wait... that girl is AJ!

____________________________________________________

hey guys! ohhhh! What is gonna happen next? Comment if you want an update! LYASFM >3

Instagram: naedaxoxo

snapchat: naedag10

kik: Naeda_G03

polyvore: naedag03

tumblr: naedag03