Chp 29~ Sneaking Out

*AJ POV*

-Previously on chapter 28-

I walked to the door and placed my hand on the doorknob, only to hear footsteps and keys jingling. That could be anyone I thought... "Fuck... My ass hurts" the person said. Yup it's Dean...

I panicked as I saw the doorknob twist. Oh oh...

-Chapter 29-

I quickly looked around to a place where I can hide. In my closet! (The bedroom has 2 closets, and their pretty big)

I quickly shoved my suitcase and bag into my closet, trying not to make much noise and I quickly hid in there, accidentally slamming the door. I cursed under my breathe, praying Dean would ignore it.

Dean walked in. "Who's there?" Dean shouted. Fuck.......

"SHOW YOURSELF! I'm warning you! I know how to fight!" Dean shouted. I heard doors opening and closing, probably the bathroom and other closet doors.

He opened mine, but I hid behind the door. "That's odd? What's AJ's suitcase doing here?" He asked himself. I held my breathe as he looked at it. Finally he closed it.

I took a deep breathe in. "I'll call her" Dean said. Fuckkkkkkkkk.....

I remembered I left my phone at Ricky's. A wave of relief washed over me. I heard Dean put it on speaker. It rung a couple of times, before Ricky answered.

"Hello?" Ricky said. "Dammit Ricky, hang up" I mumbled to myself. I saw Dean shoot his head at the sorta opened door. "Umm Ricky?" Dean said.

R: yeah?
D: umm can you pass the phone to AJ, I really need to talk to her
R: "AJ's probably in the closet or sum" *whispered
D: what was that?
R: Umm AJ's not here, she's at the store, she forgot her phone at home.
D: oh okay than... *said sadly*
R: alrighty than bye
D: bye...

I sighed in relief as Dean hung up. I heard a door open than close. I stayed in the closet. I heard the shower run, I sighed super loudly.

I grabbed my suitcase and bag, making my way towards the door. I quietly closed it and walked downstairs.

I saw Roman on the couch. He was casually watching The Walking Dead. I stopped in my tracks, staring at him wide eyed.

"Oh hey AJ" Roman said, casually looking at me for a second, than back at the tv.

I stared at him, eyebrows raised. "Don't worry, I won't tell him, now hurry up and leave before Dean comes back" Roman said and I hurried down the stairs and out the door.

I drove back to the Penthouse. I walked in, suitcase and bag in hands. I set them down.

"Oh hey" Ricky said, as he finished setting the table up. "Hey" I sighed, running my hands through my hair.

"Oh by the way, the boyfriend called" Ricky said, wiggling his eyebrows. "I know. I was in the closet when you were talking to him" I said.

He dropped the plate he was holding on the floor, making it break. He looked as if he had seen a ghost. "RICKY?!?!?" I shouted, covering my mouth, staring at the broken plate on the floor.