Chp 14~ Saved

*AJ POV*

*Morning*

I gave you the key
When the door wasn't open
Just admit it

My eyes fluttered open and I turned my alarm off. I turned around and saw a sleeping Dean. He was lightly snoring and looked peaceful. I carefully crawled out of bed, not waking Dean up.

I grabbed a towel and some clothes and went to the bathroom. I stripped my clothes off and got in the shower. I washed my body and hair. I got out and dried myself with a towel.

I dried my hair with my blow dryer as well. For my outfit I decided to go simple:

-black skater skirt
-pink and black floral shirt
-some black spikey heels

For my hair:

-Curly high Ponytial

I did makeup that matched my outfit and walked downstairs to find Dean making breakfast. "Morning, babe" Dean said. "Morning" I said and smiled. "Whatcha making?" I asked him.

"Breakfast..." Dean responded. "Yum that's looks good" I said referring to the food he was making. We sat down and ate. As well as Denis.

"So plans today?" I asked Dean, drying the last plate and putting it in the rack. "Yup" Dean said. "Really?" I asked. "Yup I have to go on a business trip with Denis so he could see Dani, your alone all weekend" Dean said.

"What?" I asked, disappointed. "You your alone all weekend, enjoy your break. Anyways I have a plane to catch, love you" Dean said and kissed my lips quickly and left the house.

Denis chased after him, grabbing Dean's hand and waved to me. I waved and they fully closed the front door. I groaned and put my head on the island table. I took my phone out and decided to call some friends.

Calling: Kaitlyn (A=AJ K=Kaitlyn)

K: hello?
A: KAITLYN! BAE!
K: AJ? Omg hi!
A: Kaitlyn! I haven't seen you in so long!
K: we saw each other yesterday *chuckles*
A: oh right, Doctors office... Uh well we haven't caught up!
K: okay, I'm not busy right now.
A: beach?
K: sure, with who?
A: uh Cameron, Naomi, Eva, and Natalia?
K: sure I'll tell Natalia and Cameron, you tell Eva and Naomi
A: Kay see you in an hour!
K: Kay! Bye!
A: smooches! Bye!
*hangs up*

I texted Naomi and called Eva. We all agreed to meet at the beach in an hour. I packed up food, my bikini, and other essentials.

I went to the pool store and bought some pool stuff, like beach balls, towels, sunscreen, and some sunglasses. I left and drove to Eva's house. She got in and I drove to Naomi's house. She got in and we drove to the beach.

"GIRLY!" Cam (Cameron) shouted as she saw me. I hugged her tightly and hugged Kaitlyn gently, since she is Pregnant. We all set up at a small private area where we won't get mobbed by fans.

It's not that I don't like them, I love them to death! It's just sometimes celebrities need space too...

We set up and put on sunscreen and just payed in the sun, listening to music. After about 20 minutes, Eva sat up. "AJ?" She asked. I took my ear buds off and looked at her. "Yeah?" I responded.

"Swimming?" She said and pointed to the ocean. I smiled. "Sure! Cam? You wanna come swimming?" I asked Cameron, who was to the right of me."yeah, let's go!" She said and Eva, Cam, and I stood up.

We ran to the ocean. The cool refreshing water splashed all over me, but I don't care. I laughed and giggled as Eva splashed me. I started Cameron and soon enough, we were all spa,shiny except Natalia and Kaitlyn, they were drinking some iced tea on the sand under an umbrella.

We all swam and stuff. I saw a figure swim besides me, I thought it was one of the girls so I ignored it. Suddenly I felt something ha k me down underwater. It held me down and I couldn't swim up. It dragged me to a deep side, where the girls wouldn't see me or hear me.

I screamed, but every time I screamed, I just got yanked underwater again. I felt as water filled my lungs, making it harder and harder to breathe. I tried wriggling out of its grasp, but it was no use.

"HEY!" I heard someone with blonde hair that's reaches to its lower neck shout. I saw a girl with a high ponytail swim up and swim away. My vision became blurry and dark. I gasped for air but nothing.

"AJ?" I heard the person say, as he swam and carried me bridal style. I took one last peek before blacking out completely. "AJ?!?! It's me, Dolph!" The person said.

Wait... Dolph? As in, Dolph Ziggler?

That was my last thought before blacking out.

___________________________________
AHHHHHHHHGHG! Update! Sorry I haven't updated in forever! I had writers block! Anyways I'll try to update more! Comment who you think was trying to drown AJ! Maybe you'll get a shoutout! ILY!

Instagram: naedaxoxo
Twitter: naedag003