Chp 11~ Blackmail?

They chapter is dedicated to jessicacantu22 ! sorry for your loss! 😔 stay strong, girl! ❤️💙 if you want an update, comment "sorry for your loss, Jessica!" Please do it guys! It'll mean SO much to me! Also if you comment, you'll get a shoutout in the next chapter!

*AJ POV*

"Hey, Christian" I said. I didn't even notice I was crying. A tear rolled down my cheek and I closed my eyes and allowed them to fall. "AJ! What happened?" Christian asked worriedly.

"Dean rejected me for his sister! His sister! I mean I know shes his family but I was doing good for her son and she snapped at me and Dean stood by her side knowing she is dumb!" I said. Christian opened his arms and let me sob into his shirt. (Pretend Chris is young here)

"He probably has a reason to do that... As much as it kills me to say this... You should let him talk..." Christian said. Wait... What? But Chris hates Dean!?!?

"But you h-hate Dean..." I said. "Yeah I know he might be selfish and annoying, but I can tell he really likes you. He wouldn't do that with no cause!" Christian said. "Thanks Chris..." I said and wiped my last tear.

"Here you can stay with me and Edge for a while, than you go home!" Christian said and helped me with my suitcases. He took them to a spare bedroom they had. He grabbed his car keys.

"Where are you going?" I as I sat on the couch. "Oh I'll be back, don't worry I'm just going to go get some groceries!" Christian said and sent me a sympathetic look. I just smiled lightly and nodded.

He smiled back and left. I sighed and dropped myself on the couch. "AJ?" Edge said and scared me. "Edge! Hey..." I said awkwardly. "Not to be mean or anything but what are you doing here!?!" Edge asked excitedly and came to hug me.

I let him hug me but he picked me up, spun me, and landed me on the floor with a kiss on my cheek. Yeah... Edge and I had a thing before Dean... Edge still likes me and I like him too! But not that much anymore....

"Long story short, Dean betrayed me for his evil sister..." I said and he sat next to me. "Aww bae, I'm sorry..." Edge said and put his arm around me. I payed my shoulder on his head. "I don't know what to do..." I said.

"Well maybe you should I go talk with him..." Edge said after a couple of seconds. I picked up my head and looked at him. "Talk to him? But you hate Dean too!" I said confused.

"AJ, I know I do, but let him explain, if you hate him forever, the poor guy is gonna be miserable" Edge stated. "Your right..." I said. "I know I am..." He said with a smirk. I laughed lightly and slapped his shoulder, playfully.

"Aww how about we go get some Starbucks to make you feel better?" Edge asked me, puppy dog eyes and his bottom lip out. "Fine but your driving!" I said and Edge stood up and wooed. He picked me up bridal style and took me to his blue 2014 Ferrari.

We drove to Starbucks and ordered our drinks and sat down at a booth and talked. Suddenly I saw two familiar people walk in. Dean and Daniella. I was not facing them, so I just whispered to Edge to tell me what's going on.

"No Dean! You can't date that crazy bi*ch!" (Shoutout to jessicacantu22 for giving me the idea to use that nickname) Daniella said Angrily. "Dani! I really like her! She really likes me! And plus, You don't own my dating life!" I heard Dean argue with Daniella.

"I don't care! She's ugly, horrible, and disgusting! I'd rather have you date a pig!" Daniella stated. "Look Dani! She effing ran away because of your selfishness! I was gonna defend her, but no! Or else your gonna tatle on mom!" Dean argued.

"Look Dean! You date her, I tell mom that your a wrestler! And you know mom hates wrestling!" Daniella said. "Fine! Why did I even let you come here?" Dean questioned, annoyed.

"Because I found you, I called you, and I demanded you let me come for a vacation! Plus I need someone to take care of Denis! Ugh why did I even have kids?" She said. Omg! What a monster!!!!

"Denis is my nephew! You don't respect him, I'll tell mom you had a son!" Dean said. "Fine you don't tell mom about Denis, you won't date AJ and I won't tell mom your in the Wwe" Daniella said.

"Fine... I can't believe your blackmailing me..." Dean said. "Shhh!" Daniella shushed him and they ordered their drinks. Just than, I told Edge that we should, go and we went back to his house.

"I can't believe it! How could she????" I said, sitting on the couch. " I told you Dean had a reason to be acting strange, it's his evil twin, Daniella..." Edge said and cringed at the sound of her name. I got goosebumps thinking about her.

"But why?" I asked. "Maybe she's an evil witch and had to escape her evil land of evilness and evil witches..." He said. I laughed and slapped his shoulder playfully.

"Anyways, you goof! I have to go shower, so you can do whatever you want!" Edge said and left to go shower.

I started looking through my messages. I checked the ones I had of Kaitlyn.

K: GIRL!
K: AJ!
K: ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!
K: WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE YOU?
K: APRIL JEANETTE MENDEZ! ANSWER ME!
A: what do you want?
K: finally you answer! WHERE ARE YOU?
A: why do you care?
K: AJ, I'm your best friend, I'm supposed to care!
A: did Dean tell you to ask me where I am?
K: uh... Noooooo
A: omg! If he's so desperate tell him to meet me tomorrow at Starbucks and we can talk and settle things out...
K: good! I'll tell him! Be safe! Xoxo😘
A: okay thanks for caring! (Notice the sarcasm)
K: AJ! I'm not stupid! I know your not dumb and your somewhere safe! I don't need to worry!
A: alright bye bae! 😘
K: bye!

I decided to read the texts Roman sent me:

R: AJ!
A: what?
R: AJ! OMG YOU RESPONDED! I THOUGHT YOU DIED OR SOMETHING!
A: Tada! I'm not dead!
R: GOOD! You almost gave me a heart attack!
A: lol! How are you and Paige? Huh? 😉
R: uh umm... I have to go! Be safe! Text me later! Ily! Don't kill anyone! Don't go to jail!
A: fine ily2

I laughed at the stupidness of Roman. Well I hope tomorrow goes well...
_________________________________________
What? Omg how could Daniella be so mean! Anyways, guys! Comment "Sorry for your loss, Jessica" if you want a longer and earlier update! ILYASFM!

Instagram: naedaxoxo
Twitter: naedag003