Chapter 25) Intimacy

Jey finally acknowledging me as the Tribal Chief made a huge difference in our bloodline. After SmackDown went off the air for tonight, we left Daniel Bryan defenseless in the ring as he, Paul and I made our way backstage and I poured us all three a glass of beer. 

An hour passed and I was getting ready to call it a night at the hotel across from the Thunderdome. I packed everything inside of my duffel bag for the night and walked over to the hotel. While I was walking, my phone started ringing and it was Ashley. 

"Hey babe."

"Hey, I just wanted to tell you that our son's bruising is starting to go away!"

"That's amazing news, Ash. He's recovering so fast!"

"That's not all, Ro."

"Huh?" I said with confusion. 

"Well, there was an update about Seth and I also called you to inform you that he's being heavily monitored throughout the prison and he has no way of breaking out!" She said with excitement.

"Thank God." I said with relief. "Hey, I'm going to crash for the night baby. I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yes, Ro." She chuckled, "Goodnight!"

"Goodnight." I said, hanging up the phone.

I placed my phone back into my jacket and finally checked into the hotel for the night. I sat my duffel bag down once I made it to my room and relaxed for the rest of the night. I struggled for the past three hours to sleep as I kept having vivid thoughts of my wife and I from a few weeks ago to where I felt an unwanted erection beginning to form through my boxers and shorts while I was attempting to sleep. 

I tried to ignore the sensation for over thirty minutes, but I couldn't fight it anymore. I took off my clothes and placed my hand around my hardened cock and began stroking myself up and down slowly for awhile. I couldn't remember the last time I masturbated since I was used to having sex with Ashley from time-to-time. Eventually, I picked up the pace and went faster with my hand. My head leaned back from the pleasure and my breathing began to increase more with every stroke. After five minutes of fantasizing, I went as fast as I could until I felt my cock beginning to throb and felt myself beginning to cum that lasted for thirty seconds. 

"Fuck." I said in a low voice to myself.  

After finishing, I put my clothes back on and I stood up and went to the bathroom to grab some tissue, wiping the cum off of me. It took awhile to clean up but after pleasuring myself for over an hour, I started feeling exhausted and tired to where I started to fall asleep in my bed. 

7:40 am

I woke up with the light beaming through the curtains and onto my face; hearing my alarm going off. With me, I've always done the usual routine. Wake up, take a shower, brush my teeth, trim my beard and then drive back home to Pensacola for a few days before SmackDown returns. 

After a long six-hour drive back to Pensacola, I was greeted by my beautiful pregnant wife and my son; who was excited to see me at the front door.

"Hi Daddy!"

"Hey, Champ!" I smiled, "How are you feeling?"

"Better! Mommy helped me and my boo-boo is going away."

"That's amazing news, son." I replied. "Hey Champ, can you stay in your bedroom for awhile? I need to talk to mommy for awhile about something."

"Sure!" 

Loto ran upstairs and closed his bedroom door. After the coast was clear, my hands trailed down and gently caressed Ashley's waist, eyeballing her up and down with a smile on my face.

"Ro, what's gotten into you lately?" Ashley asked.

"What's gotten into me lately? You're just so goddamn beautiful." I paused, "I also have to tell you something since we're finally alone."

"And what's that?"

"Well last night, I couldn't get you off my mind before bed. I kept thinking of how stunning your body is and the way I can always manage to make you scream my name when I'm pounding that pussy. What I'm trying to say is that I need you right now." I chuckled. 

"Oh, really?" She said with a smirk. 

"Are you calling me a liar?" I teased.

Ashley started to chuckle as I scooped her up into my arms. I carried her to the bedroom and locked the door while my son was still in his bedroom, playing with his toys. I gently pressed my wife against the bed and slid her pants and panties down to the floor, I looked into her eyes as they were full of lust for me.

I continued to stare into her gorgeous eyes as I slipped a couple of fingers inside of her and pumped them back and forth. Ashley couldn't help but to lean her head back from the immense pleasure. A few minutes later, I leaned my head down and started to eat her out, letting her feel my tongue trail against her pussy as she quivered. 

"What's my name, baby?" I asked in a dominating tone.

"Daddy!"

"Good girl." I grinned.

I lifted her up from the bed and into my arms, carefully pressing her against the bedroom wall. I felt her legs wrapped around my waist and I gently pushed my hardened cock inside of her. I looked into those eyes of hers with every thrust I'd give to her. I pushed back and forth as deep as I could and felt myself beginning to cum inside of her. 

About a half hour later, we cleaned ourselves up and threw our clothes back on. 

"I'm gonna check on Loto for a few minutes, Ash."

"Okay." She replied. 

I walked upstairs to seeing my son fast asleep on his bed. I tucked him in and went back downstairs to spend some more quality time with my wife before she had to wake Loto up from his nap for dinner.