Chapter 39) You're Going To Fear Me

I arrived backstage with my cousin and Paul with annoyance written all over my face. 

"Who does Owens think he is, huh?"

"I don't know, Uce."

Suddenly, Adam Pearce approaches us with his phone in his hand. 

"Roman, I just wanted to tell you that I decided to have you and your cousin, Jey Uso, in a match tonight against Kevin Owens and Otis in a tag-team match."

"Are you fucking with me, Adam? I'm simply not in the mood for this shit tonight."

"Well, I know but the fans need an outstanding main event to close out the show."

I scoffed, "Whatever."

We walked away from Adam Pearce and instead of hanging out in my locker-room for awhile, all three of us stood at the gorilla and waited for the main event; which was a few minutes away. Otis was the first one to make his way to the ring and then Owens. After they were standing in the ring, I sent my cousin out to make his entrance before me. I had an idea in mind. 

Jey made his way down to the ring and kept looking back in hopes of seeing me walking beside him for the match. The bell rung and I watched Otis knocking Jey down to the ground and throwing his body against the posts. 

Fast forward, I insisted on waiting for a few minutes to have everyone in suspense on my whereabouts. After waiting awhile, I finally made my way out to the ring with Paul beside me. 

"Well, speak of the devil." Michael Cole said, "Roman Reigns, The Head of the Table. Jey Uso's cousin; calling his own shots. Marching down to the ring as he damn well pleases." 

"Roman Reigns operates on Roman Reigns' time alone." Corey Graves replied. 

I stood at the ring and waited for the tag from Jey with furrowed eyebrows. I was still annoyed from earlier tonight. I continued to hear Otis talking a bunch of nonsense and although Jey kept dragging himself to tag me into the match, I didn't hesitate but to jump into the ring and punch Otis across the face with the Superman Punch. 

I stepped out of the ring and slammed his face into the ring and announce table. With my frustrations from tonight, I decided to wreck havoc during the match with ramming steel steps into Otis' chest until Kevin decided to step in and defend his tag-team partner. Jey quickly came to my aid and jumped onto him from the top rope. 

I threw Kevin into the ring and was throwing him around like a ragdoll. I tagged my cousin in and we double teamed Kevin. I tossed his body towards Jey and he slapped him across the face. While Kevin struggled to stand up on his own two feet, I awaited for another tag.

"That's your problem, Kevin Owens. You talk too damn much, huh?" Jey said, punching Kevin repeatedly in the face.

I stood there and talked down on him while he was lying at the corner of the post.

"That's your problem, Uce! Just like you." 

"While your opponent is verbally berating you. It's extra embarrassing!" Corey Graves said. 

Jey stood back, "You gotta get this. Now, I gotta get you!"

I stood there and attempted to catch my breath while watching the match for a moment. Kevin threw Jey over to the post and performed the cannonball and he was knocked down. I couldn't watch this embarrassment as I rubbed my face in annoyance and my frustrations grew once more. 

I huffed, "Get your ass up!" "What did you say?" I stared at him

"What did you say?"

I stared at him. 

"Are you telling him to get up?"

"Yeah?" 

"Why don't you come in and do your own business? Come on!" Kevin shouted.

"Enough! Hey, back it up!" The referee said.

Kevin charged towards my cousin and performed the Samoan Drop. 

"Alright, I see you." I huffed. 

"Tough guy, huh?" Kevin taunted

"Shut the fuck up."

"Get in the ring!" Kevin taunted once more.

I went in between the ropes and slapped him across the face.

"Hey, hey! Roman, no!" The referee pleaded.

"Come on! Come on!"

Jey grabbed Kevin from behind and tried to smack him and he quickly reversed. I went in for the slap and Jey performed a super-kick. When he was about to go for the Uso Splash and standing on the top rope, I looked at my cousin with annoyance.

"Get down!" I shouted.

Jey looked at me with confusion.

"This is my show. I finish the show! Get down and tag-out. Put him over here. We ain't done with him yet. Come tag me."

I stood there with my hand out and waited for the tag. Jey went to drag Kevin's body towards me. Kevin quickly stood up and fought back, hitting me in the face and I dropped off from the apron momentarily.

Kevin then went in for the stunner to my cousin and tried to get the pinfall. I went through the ropes and quickly performed the Guillotine submission. I had him in a hold like a snake would for a rat. The bell rung and I stood there for a moment and continued the hold until he was out cold.

The crowd began to boo and I looked down at Kevin with frustration. I looked over at my cousin and as my anger grew once more, I circled around the ring and waited for Jey to bring in the steel chairs. We both picked one up while Kevin laid in the ring, defenseless.

Jey and I continuously threw the steel chairs into Kevin's body without remorse.

"Finish him off! Make him understand!" I demanded, "I want you to do it! He's afraid of you!"

Jey quickly made his way onto the top of the post and performed the Uso Splash onto Kevin with a steel chair that was on his chest. Kevin started coughing and screaming in pure agony. As my anger grew more and more, I rammed the steel chair into my cousins back with full force.

"What the?" Michael Cole and Corey Graves said in sync on commentary.

"What did I have to tell you every time, huh? I have to keep repeating myself!"

I used the top of the steel chair and proceeded to ram it into Jey's chest.

"You're making me do things I don't wanna do." I said, throwing the steel chair aside.

I grabbed my cousin's head and placed him near Kevin's body. I walked over towards Paul and he handed me my Universal Championship with a frazzled look on his face. I threw my championship down onto Kevin's chest and looked into his eyes.

"You trying to split me and my family up, huh? You wanted my attention!" I yelled, "Now, you have the whole world watching! Now, they all have your attention because this is the Island of Relevancy." I said.

I punched him in the head and looked down on him enraged.

"You're trying to split me up? You're trying to take me from the top? You're trying to take our position? If you wanted this title, you should've taken the title. But you wanted to attack me and my family; you wanted to make me something I'm not. You're trying to make me a monster in front of the whole world?" I growled, "This is only the beginning. At TLC, I'm gonna take your manhood. I'm gonna take your livelihood and everything that you love. You have my attention now. Your family; you and your family are gonna fear me." 

I stood up with the title in my hand and looked over at the cameras. I had enough with tonight and made my way backstage as the show began to close out with hearing the majority of fans booing me throughout the Thunderdome.