Chapter 48) Family Fun Day

Christmas was fun with the family. I can consider myself the luckiest man alive for having someone like Ashley and having two beautiful children such as Loto and Samaria.

Morning

It was seven in the morning and I woke up with Ashley beside me. Last night between us was extremely passionate and I wouldn't have it any other way.

"Good morning, babe."

"Good morning, Ro."

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah. I'm gonna miss you once you start returning back to the ring again."

"I know." I said, scratching my beard, "It sucks, but at least we'll be able to spend new year's together and have the kids with us too." I said, pressing my lips against hers.

"That is true."

"Hey, I'm gonna be cooking some Panikeke and some other Samoan dishes for breakfast. That's if you're fine with it."

"I don't mind. You're an amazing cook, Ro."

We both stood up from the bed and went to wake up the kids so they could eat some breakfast for the morning. I'm sure they were still worn out from yesterday after playing with their new Christmas toys and having the time of their lives. 

"Morning, mommy and daddy." Loto said, rubbing his eyes.

"Morning, son." I said, "I'm gonna get your little sister for breakfast and I have something very fun planned out for today."

"You do?" 

I kneeled down to where my sons eyes met with mine.

"We're gonna have a small, family outing with your uncles and us at the beach. I talked with them last night about it and they agreed!"

"That sounds fun!"

I smiled, "We're gonna have so much fun before your uncles and I have to head back to work."

"I can't wait!"

I stood up and went to get Samaria out of her crib for breakfast until Ashley stopped me in my tracks.

"So, I heard about a little family outing at the beach, huh?" She smiled.

"Yeah, I wanted us all to have a little get-together before Jimmy, Jey and I have to head back to work soon."

"Sounds exciting. I can't wait for us to head out to the beach later."

After we had some breakfast together, we were ready to head out to the beach and meet up with Jimmy and Jey. Thankfully in Florida, we didn't have to stress about snow like everyone else, it was mainly all hot and sunny over here.

The Beach

We arrived and immediately came Jimmy and Jey to greet us after I took a seat at one of the chairs.

"Look at you, Uce!" Jimmy said.

"Come on, now, you're embarrassing me out here!" I laughed

"I'm just playing with you, Uce. I'm glad that you guys could hang for the day."

"Me too, it's another breath of fresh air before we have to head back to the Thunderdome."

"Right, Uce?" Jey said, "This whole pandemic has been a mess and thankfully this is a private section of the beach."

"Yeah."

"I'm thirsty, how about we have a drink?" Ashley insisted.

"What are we sitting around here for? Let's get a cold one!" Jimmy shouted.

Jimmy handed Jey, Ashley and I some beer.

We had a really fun day at the beach with each other and eventually we brought Samaria near the sand and we helped her make her very first sandcastle; with a little help from Loto. I really didn't want this day to end and it wasn't long until it was finally new year's, ringing in twenty-twenty-one. 

After the little family outing was done and over with, we went back to our house and it was almost time to put the kids to sleep for the night. 

"It's time to get some rest, Champ."

"But daddy! I don't wanna sleep yet!"

"I'm still gonna be here when you wake up. I don't have to go back to work for awhile and that gives me some time to spend some quality father-son time."

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you too." I said, ruffling his hair before leaving the room. 

After making it back to the bedroom, Ashley looked flustered in the face. 

"You good, babe?"

"Yeah. I'm just thinking about something."

"About what?" I said, sitting at her beside.

"If I ever want to return to the ring in the near future. What if I'm able to once the kids are a little more grown up?"

"It depends," I looked over at her, "Do you want to?"

"I do. I'm just not sure how Samaria and Loto would take it if I decided to many years from now on. Of course, I'd rather wait until the kids are big enough before I choose that decision to ever wrestle again."

"I'm sure they'd be perfectly fine with it, babe. Our son wants to be just like me when it comes to wrestling but I can tell that he's picked up on the hobby of playing football lately with the way I've been randomly seeing football posters plastered all over his wall."

"Oh yeah, he's been watching a little bit of the NFL lately and he also wants to take part in that along with wrestling in the WWE like you." She smirked, "I guess you can say that he sees you as his role model."

"I love that. I just wanna set a good example for our son and even our daughter. I know that one day they're going to be incredibly successful in the future."

"And they will be." She kissed me, "We should get our rest for tonight. I love you."

"I love you too."

After that, we both fell asleep for the night after having a fun-filled day with Ashley, the kids and my cousins.

⭐️ I apologize for the long wait for this chapter! I promise to continue writing more chapters for this story later on!