Chapter 33) Survivor Series

After SmackDown, I made my way back to my house to spend a day with my family before having to return back to work on Sunday for Survivor Series. Drew McIntyre has another thing coming. He will always be number two compared to me and now that the contract has been signed, he's going to take this beating like the champion that he claims to be. 

When I arrived home, I took my family out to the Pensacola Beach for the day before I had to return back to the ring. Ashley was about a week or two away from having our daughter and I couldn't be anymore happier. The next day approached quicker than ever and I hated that I had to cut the time with my family short. 

"I can't wait to see you kick his butt, Daddy!" Loto smiled.

"He takes the attitude after you." Ashley said.

"I can see why." I looked down at my son with a smile, "He's gonna watch me beat number two tonight in the middle of the ring."

The time was drawing near and I had to cut things short before heading back into my car and driving another six-hours to the Thunderdome. 

"I'll miss you, daddy."

"I'll miss you too, son." I said while bringing my son into a hug. "Take care of your mother for me and if something serious happens, please call me or Uncle Jimmy or Jey if Ashley is unable to. Understand?"

"I will, Daddy!"

"That's my boy." I smiled. 

I looked over at my beautiful wife and shared a kiss with her before making my way down to the Thunderdome. 

It was a long drive as always. I couldn't wait to see how this match would turn out between the both of us. Don't get me wrong, Drew McIntyre is one hell of a competitor in the ring. He's the same man who has pinned Brock Lesnar for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania this year while I was at an absence due to this worldwide COVID-19 pandemic.

Survivor Series 2020

I had some time to spare and started doing my usual workout routine and drank some water before making my way down to the ring. It wasn't long until Drew McIntyre made his way down to the ring with his eyes glued onto me. When he stepped in the ring, we both held our titles in the air to see who was the better champion.  

When the match started, we charged towards each other and tested each other's strength. I stepped out of the ring for a second to take a breather and stepped back into the ring. Drew stood there with that stupid smile on his face. I approached him and hit him on the side of his temple. 

Drew quickly stood up and kicked me in the side and shoved me against the rope. I was beginning to get annoyed that he wouldn't stay down and I grabbed a handful of Drew's hair. He screamed in agony as I had him into a chokehold and was tugging at his head. Frustrated, I ran towards him and performed a Clothesline, knocking him down onto the canvas.

During the match, I picked him and almost performed the Future Shock DDT. Paul stood there with a devious smile. Drew hit me with a Spine-Buster and I laid there momentarily until picking myself back up. 

"Do you understand me, Number Two?" I asked. 

Drew knocked me down once again after taking offense to the name with another Spine-Buster. I sat up and had my hand around my chest as I struggled to breathe for a moment. Catching my breath, I was preparing for a Spear and hit him with a Superman Punch. Drew quickly reversed my move and thrown me into a submission. I refused to tap-out and grabbed onto the bottom rope with ease.

We left the ring and I performed the Samoan Drop onto Drew on the announce table

We left the ring and I performed the Samoan Drop onto Drew on the announce table. He laid there lifeless. I sat down at the edge of the ring and was readjusting my golden glove while watching him struggle to stand up.

"This is awesome!" The crowd chanted.

Drew managed to scurry his way into the ring and tried to beat me with a simple punch. I knocked him down and looked him in the eyes. "You've never seen someone like me before!"

I backed myself to the ring post and was preparing for a Spear. Drew reversed with a Big Boot and the crowd began to cheer. I attempted to stand up and fight back with another Superman Punch, but didn't budge due to my arm. 

Suddenly, my cousin, Jey, ran down to the ring and hit Drew with a low-blow, knocking him onto the ground. I performed the Guillotine and he started to fade in my clutch. After he lost the match, I walked alongside Paul with my Universal Championship held high in the air.

"I have your back, Uce." Jey said, reeling me into a hug.

After the match ended, we all went to celebrate backstage with a nice, cold beer and I spent the rest of the night chatting with my family and friends. Tomorrow, I'm heading back home to check on my wife and son for the next few days before SmackDown.

 Tomorrow, I'm heading back home to check on my wife and son for the next few days before SmackDown