Chapter 41) Preschool Enrolling

"Good morning."

"Morning, Ro."

"Today's the day." I said, sighing.

"Are you okay?" She said with concern, rolling over as our eyes began to meet.

"Yeah. It's just crazy how one moment our son is first born and within the blink of an eye, he's already beginning preschool. Time really flies when you have children, huh?"

"Yeah. I'm not ready for our baby to grow up. I know we just had Samaria, but Loto is also our firstborn son and he's already growing up."

"I'm sure Loto will be one of the best kids in the preschool. After all, he takes after his daddy and he'll definitely make some good friends."

"You're right, Ro." Ashley said while sitting up from the bed. "We have to head over there within the next hour to enroll our son."

"That means I'll have to drop off Samaria to my parents house to babysit."

"Works with me."

After we quickly got dressed and prepared to enroll our son into preschool, we drove over to my parents house to babysit Samaria for the time being.

"What brings you here so early, son?" Dad asked.

"It's time to enroll my son, Loto, into preschool and I was wondering if you both could watch our daughter for awhile until we get things settled."

"We don't mind at all!"

My parents gently picked up Samaria while she was asleep and we quietly headed off to the preschool. It was about a twenty-five minute drive from the house to the school and we made it just in time.

"You must be Mr. and Mrs. Anoa'i. Nice to meet you both and you must be Loto!" The teacher said with a smile on her face. "I'm Mrs. Floyd!"

"Nice to meet you, too, Mrs. Floyd."

"So you're here because you're enrolling your son, Loto, into my class?"

"Yes m'aam." I replied.

"Wonderful! I understand how it feels to have a child and then you're in disbelief that they can grow up so fast within the blink of an eye. It gets you emotional sometimes."

"It really does." Ashley replied.

"However, I have some paperwork for you two to fill in about Loto's information and starting tomorrow, he can start coming to my class!"

"Great! Thank you so much, Mrs. Floyd."

"It was my pleasure!"

She wandered off to grab a cup of coffee while we continued to fill out the paperwork about our son.

A few minutes have passed and we gave Mrs. Floyd the finished paperwork and headed back to my parents house to pick up Samaria. It was hard to believe that our son was already beginning preschool and then elementary school in a couple of years.

Arriving to my parents house, I picked up our daughter and she was fast asleep. I couldn't help but to crook a smile.

"Samaria was an angel the entire time; she slept more and the only time she woke up and cried was for a bottle of milk."

"She's always been a sleepy child, mom. But thank you and dad so much for watching over Samaria. We have Loto enrolled into preschool starting tomorrow."

"Kids grow up so fast. Look how much you've grown up, son. One moment you're a baby and now you're married with two children. Time flies when you're growing old."

"Yeah. I see what you've been meaning after all these years, mom."

"I know you need to head back home, son. I love you and drive safely!"

"I love you too. See you later!"

I buckled in Samaria and we made our way home for the day. Tomorrow I had to head back on the road and I hated having to return back to the Thunderdome and dealing with people like Kevin Owens.