Chapter 30) The OG-BYN Appointment

After we shared a little celebration that Rollins was finally being sent away into a prison that's located in another country, I couldn't keep a smile off my face. All of a sudden, I remembered that I made an appointment with Ashley to find out the gender of the baby. With me being on the road back and forth, I haven't had the time to make an appointment until now.  

"Hey Ash, I just remembered that we have an appointment with the OG-BYN tomorrow morning to check the baby's gender."

"Really? I totally forgot about making my appointment!" 

I chuckled, "It's okay."

As the night passed, we were still excited that we were about to be rid of Rollins forever once he was moved to a different facility in another country. Also, we were also excited to know if we were having a little boy or girl. Preferably, I was hoping for a daughter. 

Morning approached and we got dressed and drove a small distance to the OG-BYN office. When Ashley and I made our way into the OG-BYN, we were greeted by the nurses and medical assistants. I sat down alongside my wife and wrote down some paperwork as we waited for them to call us to the back to check on Ashley's pregnancy. 

Finishing the paperwork, I handed it to the woman who was sitting in her seat and in her office. 

"Here's the finished paperwork, Ma'am." 

"Thank you, sir."

I walked back and sat down in my chair with my wife at my side. We waited several minutes until the medical assistant called us to the back of the office, where we were escorted to a room for pregnant women. 

"Walk down the hallway and go into room 402."

"Thank you." 

We made our way into the room and waited awhile longer until we had a nurse come into the room. 

"Good morning, Mrs. Anoa'i."

"Good morning." Ashley replied.

"So we're here today to check the baby's gender?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Okay, let's take a look."

Ashley and I have already been through this before when she was pregnant with Loto and watched as the woman placed some gel onto her stomach for the ultrasound. 

"How many weeks are you?"

"I'm about twenty-weeks."

"Okay, so your second trimester. Good, good." The nurse said.

She continued to rub the gel around my wife's stomach and used a transducer. From there, we could see our child through the ultrasound's screen in a 4D platform. While she was showing us the baby through the screen, she was ready to tell us the gender.

"I'm surprised you guys haven't went and checked on the baby's gender at 14-weeks."

"I've been busy on the road and this was a perfect time to come in and get my wife checked out."

"Oh okay! What's your profession, Mr. Anoa'i?"

"I'm a professional wrestler in the WWE."

"Really? That's amazing!"

"Right? I love doing what I do and my wife used to wrestle as well, but she's been more of a stay-at-home mother with our son."

"Yeah, I've been thinking on getting back in the ring. Maybe in five years or so?"

"I'd love that." I smiled.

"Mr. and Mrs. Anoa'i? Are you ready to know what the gender of your baby?"

"Of course!" We said, in sync. 

She examined it closely and noticed a caudal notch; meaning the genital region of the baby, indicating a girl.

"It looks like you're having a little girl!"

My eyes began to widen when the nurse mentioned that we were having a little girl. I've been wanting a daughter so much and that meant Loto was becoming a big brother. 

"I'm so happy that we're having a little girl, Ash."

"Yet she'll be a Daddy's Girl, right?"

"Exactly, but I'm not letting her date until she's eighteen."

Ashley began to laugh with the biggest smile on her face. And after our appointment, we went out shopping at our local mall for clothes for our daughter. I couldn't wait until the day that I can finally hold her in my arms and Ashley was getting closer to her due date. 

At the mall, I browsed around the baby section and noticed the cutest little outfit for my daughter. 

"Hey, Ash?"

"What's up, Ro?"

I smiled and shown her the cutest outfit that I found for our little girl, "Check this out."

"Aww, Ro!" She cooed

"Aww, Ro!" She cooed. "That's the cutest little outfit for her!"

"I just know that she's going to look adorable and when she grows up, I'm gonna have to keep the boys away from her because she's going to have her mother's good looks." I laughed. 

We continued to buy some more outfits for our daughter, along with a brand new crib and some blankets for her. With a lot of money spent on our daughter, we made a long trip back home and started to decorate her bedroom. Loto and I ended up doing most of the work because of Ashley being very close to her due date, we had to prepare the room while Ashley watched us. 

Needless to say, I was so excited on being a father to two amazing children and being married to an amazing woman. Everything was incredible in my life, as of right now.