CHAPTER 23

Chapter Twenty ThreeEzra Holmes

Ezra Holmes

Raya and I got up from the bench we were seated on, the both of us not really wanting to leave. “Before we take the long walk back to the mansion, I really need to take a damn piss first.”

Raya chuckles, nudging my shoulder. “Then go. Surely you don’t want me to hold your hand.” She sits back down on the bench and lifts her knees to her chest. Even though it was cold out from the rain we had, there wasn’t a single goose bump on her flawless skin. Either she didn’t get cold, or she was hiding it very well. I would have offered her my jacket, but it was soaked.

“Just don’t let the monsters grabbing while you’re peeing in the shadows.” She teases.

“I’m not afraid of monsters.” I tell her, lifting my shoulder in a half-shrug when I turned around.

“Then go before I pull you back here.”

I lean down and place a kiss against her forehead.

I walk to the farthest tree, and when she called out to me, I barely heard her.

“Hurry up!”

I shake my head, and pull down my zip.

“It’s fucking cold!”

“I can’t do my business when you keep distracting me!” I yell back.

Newcomerrrrr, hurry up!”

I shake my head looking at the tree in front of me, trying so hard to pee but she kept distracting me. It was pretty damn hard to pee when she kept yelling my name, and it was hard too when I remembered what I had waiting back there for me. I just wanted to hurry up to get back to her.

“I’m going to count to five.” She yells, her tone threatening. “One…”

“I can’t fucking pee if you keep distracting me!”

“Two…”

She ignores me.

I chuckle, shutting my eyes to drown out her voice.

When she gets to four, it’s quiet.

I wait until she shouts ‘five’, but she never does.

She screams.

“Ezra!”

I open my eyes, frowning.