The next morning

The night had end with Remus and I draped across the sofa asleep. He was slouched with his back in the corner, one arm over the back of the sofa and the other over the arm. His legs were hanging off the furniture, lazily spread apart as he slept. I, happily, was curled up with my back against the other arm of the sofa, my legs lazily draped over my recently-dubbed-boyfriend. Every now and then he would wake up enough to see what time it was, then moving his hand from the sofa to my leg and leaving it there.

"Morning Moons, Crook." I groaned and waved my hand above my head in greeting to James, who just laughed as Remus stared at him, dark circles under his eyes from and uncomfortable nights sleep. "Tut tut, shouldn't you two be in your rooms?" James laughed, despite the fact the two of us had noticed him come down from the girls dorms.

"You and Lily were in mine."

"Sirius and Marlene had ours." Remus and I complained. We had no idea where Peter was, probably in the Hufflepuff dormitories. And as we had spoken, Marlene and Sirius came down the stairs, snickering and whispering, like they were sneaking somewhere.

"Sleep well, Padfoot?" I smirked, tipping my head back over the chair. "Or at all?" I earned a glare, soon morphing into a smirk from the eldest Black child. He nodded with a chuckle.

"Speak for yourself, Crook, how was your night?" He dropped onto one of the armchairs, kicking his legs up onto the coffee table. I looked to Remus and shrugged with a tired smile.

"Alright, actually." I laughed. "Wouldn't you say so?" Remus nodded, chuckling and running a hand through his already messy hair. His blazer and waistcoat were abandoned on the chair beside him, while his tie was loosened with his top two buttons.

"Didn't see you two at the ball, where'd you disappear to?" James looked between my boyfriend and I.

"Astronomy tower."

"Jeez Moons, did you actually do it-"

"No, James, I tried to push her to her death." Remus held his fist out and I was immediate in bumping it with my own knuckles. "Twat, course I did." I smiled softly as I watched James high five the taller boy.

"Miss Evans, lovely of you to finally join us." I announced, pushing myself up a little more so I didn't look like the boys had just dragged in a dead body and dumped it on the sofa.

"Good morning to you too, (Y/n). How was your night?" I smirked, noticing the patches of purple and red on her collarbones and shoulders.

"How was yours?" I nodded to her colours. "Quite the decorations you've got." Sirius high-fived me. I watched in amusement as red flushed her cheeks and she glared at James before playfully shoving him as he wrapped an arm around her waist, perching himself on the back of the sofa. The portrait swung open but we continued to chat, half asleep, as the walk of shame began. Students in years below us began to file in and out of the common room. Gryffindor's we're returning, and other houses were leaving - including one Regulus Black. "Go on Reggie!" I hollered, earning a flushed glared from him as his lips form a bashful smile and he rubbed the back of his neck, walking out of the tower.

"Did not expect that." Sirius laughed.

"Me or Reg?"

"Either."
_______________
"Hogsmede trip this weekend." I looked up from my potions textbook, only to meet eyes with Remus.

"What's your point?" He rolled his eyes with a smirk as he leaned across the table a little.

"You want to go on a date?" As I was about to say 'I'd rather not' I thought back to what he'd said not too long ago, about being a little more of how I wanted to be, which happened to be less of 'one of the boys', and more of a girl. I smiled with a soft laugh.

"You know what?" He stared at me hopefully. "I'd love to." The answer had caught him by surprise, but he was happy to hear it. His smile grew that little bit more and he sat back in his seat as James nudged his arm with a smile. I was slowly getting into the swing of being a little more girly, meaning for once my hair was half up, half down, instead of fully up...Although I was still wearing trousers with my school uniform.

Class had come to an end and I was walking with Lily to our next class, talking about random stuff, until a couple other students approached us.

"(Y/n)-"

"This isn't a good idea, Ludo." I shared a look with Lily. In front of us we're Ludovic and Otto Bagman. We never saw them much, but when we did, it always had to do with us girls.

"Leave it, Otto." Ludovic turned back to me after shutting up his brother. "I was simply wondering if you were free this weekend?" I hadn't told anyone yet but James knew since he was there. I smiled and shook my head.

"I'm afraid not, I've got a date." Lily was surprised to say the least, but so were the two boys.

"Who with?" It was a thing that the Marauders wouldn't let any boys get close enough to me to ask me out, so I became a notorious challenge throughout the school to ask out. And everyone partook.

"Actually, that'd be me." An arm slung around my shoulders as Remus stood beside me...tall as ever. Otto and Ludo shared a look before slowly nodded.

"Sorry to have wasted your time." Ludo apologised before wandering off with his brother. I glanced over my shoulder a little and looked up to Remus.

"Where'd you come from?" He shrugged with a smile.

"No where." He leaned down and quickly pecked my lips as I laughed.

"(Y/n)'s got a date?! James why didn't you tell me!"

"Cause you left class too early!"