'Date' day

Saturday really hadn't taken long to come around, and something no-one seemed to consider was it happened to be a full moon that very night. As the day began everyone was in a pretty good mood. James, Lily, Sirius, and Marlene had already left, Peter was still in bed, and I was sat in the common room with Remus. My legs were draped over his as I lay against the arm of the furniture.

"Why have we been left behind again?" Remus sighed and I just shrugged.

"Lily and Marl want us to get back together." Remus looked back to me from having his head tipped over the back of the sofa, staring at the ceiling.

"Why?" I stared at him, did he not want to?

"We broke up cause the others were complaining about not seeing us, right?" Remus nodded. "Then why do they get to be with someone, and we don't?" He stared at me, realising I was right.

"You want to go to Hogsmeade?" I shrugged with a yawn.

"I want to go to bed, but sure." I stood up, flattening out my skirt. Rare occasion, I know. "Saves going down there tonight."

"Tonight?" I stared at Remus, just as confused as he was.

"You do know it's a full moon tonight, right?" He slowly shook his head.

"And we let two of the guys who help, go." I nodded, grabbing his hand and pulling him from the sofa.

"Come on, let's go." Remus slyly slipped his fingers to lace with mine. I shook my head, rolling my eyes with a smile. We weren't exactly allowed to Hogsmeade unless we left with everyone else this morning. "Theres a passage to Hogsmeade right?" Remus nodded, stopping for a moment.

"Wait right here." I nodded as he ran off back into the common room and probably upstairs to his dorm. I leaned back on the stairway bannister, crossing my arms as I waited. I heard a feminine laugh and looked around, my eyes landing on the portrait of the fat lady when she laughed again.

"I do hope you two end up together." She giggled again and I stared at her, a little confused. "You and Lupin, you make an incredible pair. It's clear he still has feelings for you." A small smile slipped onto my lips. "And we can all tell you still have feelings for him." I nodded, leaning against the banister once more. "Where are you two off to?"

"Hogsmeade." The fat lady seemed pleased with my answer. "Lily and Marlene went with James and Sirius, so we thought we'd go too."

"Didn't they go so you two could have some time together and talk?" I tilted my head, crossing my arms again, but nodding. "Then why nod do that?"

"We're going to take the passage to Hogsmeade, to HoneyDuke's." She nodded once more, satisfied.

"Might I suggest you go to Madam Puddifoots-"

"I'm not a romantic type...We'll probably just go to the Hog's head or something."

"And the others will be at the Three Broomsticks, I assume?" I nodded as Remus finally appeared again, the map in his hands.

"Most liikely." I smiled as Remus came over to me, slipping a hand onto my waist, gradually allowing it to slip onto my back. "It was lovely taking to you, I'll see you in the morning."

"And you, Miss Spencer." I smiled, letting Remus guide me down a different route to usual.

"What were you two talking about?"

"Just places to go ini Hogsmeade." Remus nodded.

"What'd she say?"

"Madam Puddifoots." I watch Remus visibly cringe as we turned the corner, following down some more stairs.