Spicy places

"Can't believe we're already in February, this year is flying by!" Lily laughed as I walked into the common room from our last class, Remus not very far behind me.

"Where have you two been?" We shared a tired glance at James' question before Remus slowly spoke, trying to be careful with his words.

"We were kicked out of the Potions classroom...?" Sirius and Peter shared a look, amused smiles stretching across their lips.

"What for?" Sirius laugh, assuming it was a prank since both Remus and I were part of the 'Marauder' group. Remus looked to me as my face grew warmer. Sirius sat up slowly, astounded. "You didn't..." I looked up to Remus, who was also blushing, rubbing the back of his neck. "Oi, oi, Moony!" Sirius cheered.

"Who were you kicked out by?" Peter asked, and I continued to stare at Remus.

"Funnily enough, I'm not telling you." Peter laughed as Remus headed up the boys dorm stairs.

"So, Crook, who was it?" James laughed, leaning over the back of the sofa to stare at me with a smirk.

"Kettleburn." I sighed, dropping into James' lap, laying my head in Lily's and my feet in Sirius' lap. Sirius simply pat my leg, leaving his hand there as he had nothing else to do, while James plopped a notebook onto my stomach, pointing out this years possible quidditch plays to his best friend/adopted brother. All while this was going on, Lily was braiding my hair into tiny little plaits.

"What happened?" Peter asked from the floor by my head, so by Lily's legs.

"A lot of fast movements, and then a lot of running." I chuckled, turning my head as Lily continued with her little plaits. Peter laughed, my statement caught James and Sirius' attention.

"I'm sorry, what 'fast movements' are you on about?" Sirius stared at me, expecting an interesting answer which would entertain him. And that is when Remus walked down the stairs, most other students being in their dorms.

"She means that I had her bent over a desk." Sirius whipped around from looking at Remus to look over at me.

"What the fuck?!" He laughed, James pursing his lips in a smile, trying not to laugh while Peter was just on the floor looking between my boyfriend and I.

"You fucked her on a desk in the Potions room?!" Peter cackled as Remus dropped into the armchair. "Oh my god, which one?!" An evil smile crossed Remus' face.

"Not telling you." Everyone looked to me, thinking I would cave and tell them. I shook my head with a smile.

"That's for you to find out." Everyone shared paranoid looks.

"Please don't let it be mine." All four of our friends spoke just as the portrait hole opened. We turned to look at it. Professor McGonagall walked in and I sat up, Remus now realising I was in Jamie's lap. I winced.

"Miss Spencer." I nodded, standing up from James and Sirius. "The headmaster is allowing you to return home." I swallowed thickly and nodded.

"Right...I asked about that..." She nodded, offering us all a smile before leaving once more. I sucked in a deep breath. "Guess I'm going home..." I fiddled with the braids Lily had done, gradually pulling them apart.

"Professor!" I saw Remus get up and hurry after our head of house. "Professor!" There was a moment of silence. "When would she be leaving?"

"The train next comes through Hogsmede on Saturday." I bit my lip with a sigh.

"Saturday..."

"Thanks, Minnie." remus walked back into the room and I looked over my closest friends, who all appeared somewhat heartbroken.

"I'll be back in a bit." I hurried passed everyone and out of the common area, through the corridors until I caught sight of the Professor. "Professor McGonagall!" She turned around at the sound of her name, perplexed as to why I had followed after her.

"Miss Spencer-"

"I want to stay..." I wanted. "My wand is still broken, but the only reason I'm fine now is because I've had my friends...and they've been such a great way of processing my emotions-"

"As Professor Kettleburn has mentioned." My eyes widened in horror.

"I-What? Professor, I promise I didn't-"

"Now now, Mister Lupin and yourself aren't the first to be caught in there." My face flushed. "I'll speak to Dumbledore, let him know you plan on staying." I nodded with a smile.

"Thank you, Professor."

"Of course, and if Mister Lupin and yourself plan on doing that anywhere, I'd suggest one of your dorm rooms..." She went to walk away, stopping and glancing back to me. "Or if you're feeling adventurous, the Astronomy tower is quite private." She offered me a smile before wandering off as my eyes widened.

I re-entered the common room and looked straight at Remus, confused.

"So, I'm staying...and McGonagall suggests that if we ever feel 'adventurous'..." Remus stared at me, a little wary. "That the Astronomy tower is a good place..."