Satur-date

Lily rummaged through my trunks before standing up straight with a bright smile. In her hands was a knitted dress. I sighed and reluctantly held my hand out for her to give to me, which she did. As it was winter, it was a fairly warm item of clothing, which fit the shape of my body pretty well. Lily then handed me a pair of black tights, followed by combat boots.

"You can't just immediately slip into a girly phase, you've got to. edge into it." She explained with a laugh. "And I think heels for the ball was enough for you." I smiled softly, she really did care, didn't she? I nodded and took the items from her. quickly changing into them.

"Happy?" I asked, adjusting the hem of the dress to sit a little lower than mid thigh since it was cold outside. She nodded furiously, handing me er scarf since I didn't happen to own one, joined with a burgundy beanie to match my dress. I stared at her as she took my hair down from it's ponytail, flattening it down before slipping the beanie onto my head, as neat as she saw fit.

"Okay, so make-up, done. Subtle just eyeliner, and mascara, and a little lip gloss." I slowly nodded, recalling when she had done this. "Clothes, sorted, you're wearing them." I nodded again as she wandered over to the other side of my bed and handed me my black messenger bag. "I've already done this; Money's in there with some period supplies hidden in a little bag, just in case it kicks in." She really cared...I smiled again. "Your wand's in there since you have no pockets-"

"If I have no pockets...what am I supposed to do with my hands?" I was genuinely curious. Lily just smirked.

"Hold Remus'." I threw a pillow at her.

"You sneaky little-" My sentence was broken by a giggle, which made Lily freeze before sprinting out of the room.

"James!" I tilted my head a little confused, sighing as II slung my bag over my shoulder before quietly following her down the stairs. "She giggled! She giggled!!"

"Lils, she laughs all the time-"

"She giggled, James. Like I do when you do something cute."

"She's not wrong." James' head immediately shot up at the sound of my laugh. I was leaning on the stone wall on the stairs. My arms were crossed one over the other with my shoulder against the wall.

"Bloody hell." James stared at me for a minute. "You clean up nice." I smiled and pushed off the wall, wandering over to him.

"You can thank Lils for that. Make-up, choice of clothes. Everything was her." Lily smiled proudly, fighting the urge to bounce in her place.

"Well, Moony'll be happy."

"What's that?" The voice of the spoken teenager appeared, his arm slipping around my waist as he looked to James.

"Just saying she looks nice." Prongs laughed it off, looking to Lily for help.

"You both forget he grew up seeing me in dresses." Remus nodded in agreement. "It's no different to back then." He slowly nodded again.

"Well except for the fact that you're taller, older, and-" He leaned down to my height a little more. "The dresses you choose aren't exactly loose." I smacked his stomach as he laughed, grabbing my wrist and crossing it over my body. "Nice try, sweetheart." I glared at him out of the corner of my eye as James and Lily shared a look.

"They're dating, aren't they?"

"Probably."

Both Remus and I weren't people...people, which is why we preferred only having each other when we were younger. Not really liking to be around people, Remus took my hand once we had reached Hogsmede, leading me through the small villages, passed all of the traditional date spots such as Madam Paddifoot's, The Hog's Head, The Three Broomsticks, and Honeyduke's Sweet shop. Remus didn't lead me to any of them, he quietly led me toward this old, abandoned building just outside the village.

"The Shrieking Shack?" I laughed to myself. "Well aren't you romantic?" Remus just chuckled and pulled back one of the boards, helping me through the broken window before following. I was astounded by the amount of claw marks that decorated the walls and my smile faltered. "Remus..." I saw his smile soften at the surprised tone in my voice.

"Dumbledore had it built so I could safely transform." I stared at him. "Everyone knows you can't get into the building from the outside-" He gently took my hand and took me downstairs, to the basement, where more and more claw marks littered the walls. I felt my heart in my throat, immediately spinning around and closing my eyes at the sight of all of the dried blood...everywhere. "But the boys bring me here through one of Hogwarts many passages." I heard Remus chuckle. "C'mon, love, I know it looks bad, but it really isn't."

"Remus, there is blood, everywhere!" I whipped around to face him. "Your blood!" He just smiled softly, his hands in his jean pockets.

"You trust me, right?" I nodded as he gently took my hands in his. "Then believe me when I say there would be a lot more blood if I didn't have you ini my life." As morbid as that sounded, it also seemed kind of sweet.

"You never were one with words, were you, Moony?" he shook his head, chuckling.

"Come on, love." He took me upstairs again and we sat on the floor of one of the cleaner rooms. A room which just so happened to have a piano.

Ou date was slowly coming to an end, and we were just laughing, reminiscing, and catching up sat on the dusty floor.

"Well, I've made somewhat of a name for this little building." I tilted my head at his words. "Want to contribute?" I stared at him as he nodded to the piano. "I know you sing, and II know that when you try enough, it can sound fairly...daunting." I watched as Remus stood up, taking a seat at the piano and striking a few notes as I hesitantly stood up, joining him at the side of the piano.

As I sang, my voice increasingly growing louder, all I. could see as Remus played the piano, was this astonished expression on his face, a gentle smile stretching across his lips. Continuing, Remus seemed to relax, peacefully swaying as he played note by note.