Happy(?) mornings

I absolutely adored the way I woke up - Wrapped up in Remus' arms, although in his dorm room, where our three best friends also resided. Last night was a bit warm considering hit was two people in one bed, so I was comfortably in a bra and pants, while darling Rem was in his own underwear, his arm around me as I lay with my head on that little section where his shoulder meets his chest, around about his collar bone. To add to it all, my leg was hooked over his hips with his other hand lightly tracing patterns on the skin. Honestly, it was a miracle the two fo us had woken up before the others, and we were trying to be quiet enough while talking as to not wake them. I couldn't help but laugh with a little scream when Remus rolled over a little and littered my face in a few kisses.

"Will you two shut up?" Sirius groaned as he rolled over from facing the wall to face us, although immediately stopping in surprise and squinting a little before widening his eyes in an attempt to wake up properly. "Was not expecting to wake up to that..." A smile broke out across my face as I laughed.

"Awe little Siri didn't expect to see a girl in his room in the morning?" My giggle turned into a cackle as Remus smiled brightly at my teasing.

"Not that, no, just didn't expect you to be half naked." I cackled again, sitting up a little.

"Diid you forget I was a girl again?" He nodded and rolled onto his back, staring at the ceiling and tucking an arm under his head just as a pillow hit him, which came from James' direction.

"Can all three of you shut up? I need to sleep."

"Jamie, we have class in an hour." I watched him roll over and glare at me, although immediately bury his face into his pillow.

"(N/n), my lovely sister-like-friend," I heard muffled by the pillow. "please put a shirt on."

"Why? Cause Sirius is getting hard?" My smirk grew as I saw the black haired male shoot up and toss James' pillow at me, which I quickly caught. I set it on the end of Remus' bed with a giggle, grabbing my jeans as I stood up, sliding them on. "Sirius." He hummed. "Stop watching me change." I heard him groan and roll over again. "Rem, where's my shirt?" I looked to my boyfriend, who was now sat on the edge fo his bed, watching me look around his bed, a smile crossing his lips.

"You were wearing mine, love."

"Well, can I have one of yours back?" He glanced over to James and Sirius, the only two others awake in the room, to get their opinions. They shared a glance before smirking.

"After that dick joke, I think she can walk back to her room without one." I stared at Sirius ini surprise, James nodding in agreement, although half asleep. I looked back to Remus. He just shrugged with another cheeky smile.

"Sorry, love."

"You're pissing with me, right?" The trio shook their heads. I groaned, quickly pecking Remus' lips before scooping up my shoes. "Fine." As I head over to the door, I heard James and Sirius hoot up from their beds as Remus quickly pulled on some trousers.

"Is she actually-?"

"I mean she's already halfway down the stairs."

"Bloody hell."

_________________

"Morning boys." Remus looked my way as I dropped into the seat beside him, slipping an arm around my waist and pulling me into his side to whisper to me.

"You were right about Padfoot this morning." I leaned back, my eyes wide with an entertained smile.

"You're kidding-" My words caught in my throat as I glanced to Sirius Black. "Did he actually?" Remus nodded, trying to hide his laughter. My jaw dropped and I felt a little more smug. "Can't believe I was right."

"About what?" Sirius glanced over to me, saw my smug smirk, and Remus trying not to laugh. "You bloody twat, you told her, didn't you?" He shrugged with a nod.

"What? It's funny." Lily settled into the seat beside James as Marlene went a little farther down the table to sit beside Peter and Sirius.

"What's funny?" James finally looked up from his food, looking to Remus for an explanation.

"Sirius got a hard on for (Y/n)." He nodded to me as Sirius pouted over his plate.

"Oh fuck off, mate, at least I can get a hard on for her." I looked to Lily, now feeling a little uncomfortable. "Woulda fucked her too." I heard Sirius mutter, although that was quickly dealt with when Remus stood up from his seat, and in one swift motion had Sirius on his feet by gripping his shirt in his fists.

"Say you'd fuck her again, and you'll have nothing to fuck with, Padfoot." Remus hissed, and I stared down at my plate, my face flushing a bright red as a giddy smile crossed my lips.

"Are you in a skirt?" I hummed and looked down at my bare legs, slightly covered by socks and a grey fabric. I nodded to Lily's question. "It suits you." I smiled softly, my red cheeks settling down as Remus and Sirius sat down.

"Are you gonna fuck her?" I looked over to Peter, who had spoken for the first time since breakfast had started.

"None of your business-"

"Then she's fair game, Moony." Wormtail stated, continuing to eat his food like he hadn't just said that.

"She's my girlfriend-"

"My statement stands."

"She's your best friend-!" Peter just shrugged with a smirk.

"Um, Lily?" She looked up from her food, noticing my uncomfortable expression and posture. "I've got a transfiguration essay I need help with, could you-?"

"Of course. It's due first period, right?" I nodded. "Sure, let's go now." I nodded, glancing to Marlene, who quickly stood up and followed us.

"This is why I wear trousers and jeans..." I sighed, muttering under my breath.