Last Message.

Hey. 

C:

First off, I'd like to say- congrats!!

You've made it to the end, great job!  I'm happy to share this journey with you.

Thank you so much for reading this story.  I've been planning something like this for a while now, and I'm so glad that it was able to come to life- I vowed that I would finish it through the good and bad.  I'm really proud that I pushed and got to do so- not to mention it has helped me improve my writing a lot.  There are still things to work on, but that goes for anything- and besides, there's always future projects that can help with that ;)

But seriously! This is a big accomplishment, and a lot of it is due to you reading this.

Without you, I wouldn't have gotten nearly as far.  I would like to mention @Mikush as one of my inspirations, thanks!

I love these characters so much- especially considering I've spent so much time with them.  I'm hoping for a second adventure with some cameos of these characters! I just need time to plan it out.

One last time, thank you.

For joining John B. and this cheeky cast for such a sad, amazing adventure.

You are a valued member of this team haha-

Hope to see you soon (and hopefully with some new characters too!)

These are our goodbyes to you!

John - "Bye.  Wait.. who are you?  Give me name, age, birth, parents, address- and any additional information that may prove fruitful.  I can wait."

Jolene - " See ya suckers!"

Eddie - "Bye so soon?  Ah, fine.  I'll see you later, alligator."

Vivian - "Hi?  Oh, bye? Already?  Okay.  Um.  Farewell, salutations- sayonara.  Maybe it's easier to say bye, yeah.  I meant bye.. hah.."

Tommie - " You leaving?  Aw, that was quick.  Well, have fun.  I'll catch you later bro."

Celeste - "..Thanks for the warning.  Bye."

Me - Bye lol

I can finally, with pleasure- officially say- 

This story is finished and closed.