Welcome To Joseon Falls - Part Three

A week after the accident, Mabel and Dipper were in the Mystery Shack helping out in the store. Of course their Gruncle didn't believe them, so they had to make-up a story, that a bear attacked them and they had to run away. They skipped the part with the journal, not knowing what their Great uncle would say to it. Plus, Dipper was afraid because of the words 'trust no one', so he rather keep it a secret.

They already met the employee, Soos, who was at the forest at the day of their arrival. He's a bit childish, but has a good heart. Not like Stan, he believes the twins, what happened on that day. Maybe it was because of his character, maybe because he didn't want to hurt the twins or maybe he actually believed in what the twins sayed.

Than there was the red-haired cashier, Wendy. Wendy is fifteen, so only three years older than Mabel and Dipper. She counts as the coolest girl in the town and is a rebel, who is against the rules, that were made, that men are more important than women and, that they can do the cool stuff and the girls have to sit at home and learn 'things a girl should know'. She and Mabel quickly become friends. Wendy is also the daughter of the lumberjack, so that she acts like this is nothing to wonder about.

Then there's their Great uncle Stanley. Mabel and Dipper just call him Gruncle Stan, so they don't have to say Great uncle. Whatever, Stanley owns the Mystery Shack. At first the Pines-twins were amazed by it, but later they found out that it's just a tourist trap with fake attractions to attract tourists. And the funny part is, they actually believe Stanley, that this is true and buy his crap for a lot money. So, one in all, Stanley Pines is a rip-off. He's funny, but grumpy at the same time, but the kids like him. He doesn't believe in monsters and says that's just lies to attract tourist, and that he knows what he's talking about, because one of those stories he devised himself.

So, a week after the arrival, the twins were working at their Gruncle's place in the woods, thinking that would be the same routine each day, until one fateful day....

~~~

Mabel hided behind the merchandise and looked at a boy her age, who opened a letter.

"Do you like me?," he read aloud, "Yes. Definetly. Absolutely?"

The boy looked nervous around himself and Mabel started to giggle.

"Mabel, I understand that you are doing your 'boys crazy' thing, but don't you thing you exaggerate with the crazy part?," asked Dipper his sister from behind her back.

"Ohhh. C'mon Dipdop! Don't you think this place is a perfect chance for a unforgettable summer romance?"

"Maybe, but you still take it too serious."

"Pffft. Tell me one situation where I exaggerated."

Flashback

"Hi! My name is Mabel, but you can just call me the girl of your dreams," said Mabel to a random boy before punsh him and he abruptly layed on the ground and groaned out of pain.

"Just joking! Hahaha!"

Another flashback

"Oh my god, you like turtles?," asked Mabel behind an other random guy who held a turtel in his hands.

"I love turtles too! What's happening here?"

And an other flashback

"Come here! Buy the noodles only for only 15 Won!," shouted a guy who was supposed to make advertising for a food bar, but that ended fast as Mabel came behind a tree and whispered, "take me with you."

The poor boy ran away in horror.

Flashbacks end

"Okay, you have a point. But this time it will be different!"