Irrational Treasure - Final

Meanwhile Tad and Kryptos were walking around auction, Bill and Rubik managed to build some granates.

Remembering how they used to make stuff explode at school, Bill walked around different stands, stealing different things and getting them back to Rubik so they could get to work together.

They would have gathered the stuff faster if Rubik would have helped, but since there were too many people the demon of chaos gladly took over the job.

Admitting, Bill was a bit rusty. Being around Tad for centuries really had an impact. Also he preffered using his fire power anyway.

Seeing his struggle, Rubik gently took his hands, with his gloved ones, and led the way until they were done.

"Thanks man"

"Anytime"

After around half an hour they were done and had a total of 8 bombs.

Each of them Bill hid around the auction, as far away from the people as possible, knowing he'd get into trouble with Tad if he'd actually kill someone.

Their plan was to first start a fire, which would eventually trigger the granates.

As he was hiding the last one, purposly going hella close the podium Bo was standing on, he noticed something that caught his eye.

On the stand next to the podium were lying normal human stuff from the future.

But alongside them he noticed two machines, looking out of Bo's opened personal bag.

Those strangely reminded him of guns, just that they were grey, shaped like a cuboid with a handle, had some weird green glowing lightbulb and a thingy you could turn around with a little screen over it.

Bill had no idea what those were, from what timeline they could come or how to use them but he wanted them.

After hiding the bomb in a place nobody would find it, he grabbed the two guns, put them into his top hat where they dissappeared into and made his way back to Rubik, before the red demon could notice him.

He might ask his best friend later what he found but right now they were supposed to have fun, burning an asshole's auction.

When he arrived Rubik was still waiting for him.

"You hid them?", he asked to clarify that everything was according to plan.

"Yup. They won't find them so fast", Bill grinned.

Rubik returned the smile.

"Great. Ready to blow this place up?"

"You already know the answer"

Bill put his hand on fire and put some of it on the stand. It didn't take long for the fire to spread and in front of them was already forming a huge fire wall.

That was Rubik's cue.

He summoned some of the wind and they watched as more and more stands were now on fire.

They were lucky for those being far away from Bo's auction or he would have seen them long ago. Still the black smoke was going high up in the air.

"Where did you hide the nearest bomb?"

"Right over there", Bill pointed at a stand around twenty meters away.

"We might wanna go then or-"

The first bomb exploded and had Bill and Rubik turn their hands towards its direction.

"You know what? Fuck it", he stretched his hand out for Bill. "Like in the old times?"

Bill gave him another toothy grin and took his hand.