Headhunters - Part One

It was another shiny day in Joseon Falls and the mystery twins sat in the living room doing the same things they always did when they were boring. Dipper was reading journal #3 meanwhile Mabel was playing with the goat, Gompers, that helped them to defeat the gnomes. Suddenly they heard a knock at the door and without long hesitations Mabel jumped up and opened it quickly.

"Hello Shooting Star", said the purple demon in front of her and a grin started to form on the twelve-year-old's face.

"Tad!", she jumped up hugging him tightly. The demon was about to fall down, but could get his balance in time. The yellow demon behind him passed his partner quickly and walked over to the couch his human sat on.

"Wat'cha reading there, Pine Tree?", he asked looking over the young boy's shoulder. Dipper slammed the book shut and put it back in his bag quickly. Bill gave him a questioning look which the boy tried to ignore.

"Hey kids! I heard a knock at the door", their grumpy Great uncle entered the room drinking his tea. He stopped looking at the two demons. "What are this two weirdos doing here?" He pointed at Tad and then at Bill. "Especially the yellow one."

Bill coughed to get attention before muttering some words in between, "we have names." Then he coughed farther earning an angry look from his partner. Stan ignored him sipping his tea.

"They have to get outta here", he pointed back at the closed door where Tad stood a few moments ago. He now was near Bill and Dipper still with Mabel in his arms slightly red because of her weight. To his relief she jumped down and ran over to Stanley.

"Can they please stay Gruncle Stan?", asked Mabel and put her puppy eyes on. Stanley made a grimace and groaned frustrated.

"Fine!"

"Thanks Gruncle Stan!", she yelled and hugged her Great uncle as tightly as she hugged her demon. Suddenly another knock appeared at the door. Everybody looked at each other wondering who could that be. Nobody was missing so the Great uncle of the twins walked over to the door and opened it. He wided his eyes and looked at the thing in front of him. There stood a human big porcelain statue that looked exactly like Stan.

"What the-"

He noticed the note at the big porcelain statue. Slowly he took it and read aloud. "A present for Mister Mystery, who always manages to make a smile on our faces."

"Who wrote this?", asked Mabel and came over to have a better look at the statue.

"There's no name", he answered turning the card around.

"I have a bad feeling about this", said Tad and looked into the eyes of porcelain Stan.

"You always have a bad feeling Tad", said the yellow demon who wasn't as curious as the others and still sat on the couch not even moving.

"That's serious."

"Whatever Floppy."

"What are we gonna do with that?", asked Dipper and the others looked at him.

"Let's get the thing in the shop. I'm sure tourists will like it", he turned around so he looked straight in the inside of the house. "Soos! Get here!"

Immediately they could hear heavy steps and a fall following by other loud steps a few seconds later. The employee stood in front of them breathing hard and covered in sweet.

"Yes, Mr Pines?", he asked exhausted.

"Get that thing into the shop!", he pointed at the porcelain figure besides him. The man ran over and with no hesitations lifted it up. "And be careful!" He shouted after him as Soos dissapeard in the other part of the the Shack. The old man himself went back into the kitchen leaving the kids alone with the two demons.