The Inconveniencing - Part Two

As soon as everybody entered the store, they were greeted with darkness. Bill immediately lit his hand on fire meanwhile the others were searching for candles. After they eventually found some, they placed them around the store and started to go nuts.

It didn't even took them 10 minutes and the most things from the shelves were now on the ground. The food war lasted about 5 minutes of them fighting each other and then deciding to attack Tad and Thompson with combined forces. By the end, Tad was lying exhausted on the ground close to an actual breakdown, after being defeated by children and his partner, and Thompson, who didn't really seem to mind this and continued to have fun, having food all over their clothes and hair.

After the food war, Mabel and Bill decided to look around the store for more things they could mess with.

"What are we searching for exactly??"

"Anything that could bring Floppy out of concept Shooting Star and - OH MY GOD NO WAY!"

The yellow demon ran straight ahead until he reached the shelf standing directly by the wall. Mabel followed close behind him. Seeing his grin she took a closer look and gasped seeing what they found.

"Smile Dip?! I thought they banned this stuff!", she squealed excitedly.

"They only banned it?? In my dimension we got rid of it with holy water!", the yellow demon smiled to himself. "Those were some good times"

"You know Smile Dip??"

"Shooting Star, I INVENTED Smile Dip. This nearly got me and my best friend kicked out of our dimension, but it was totally worth it"

Without hesitations he grabbed two bags, tossing one to the human, ripping it off and eating the whole thing at once. The human girl grinned and without questioning, followed the yellow demons example.

Meanwhile Mabel and Bill were getting high, the party mood on the other end of the store didn't seem to fade.

Wendy and Dipper were sitting on the top of the shelves watching Robbie, Nate and Lee putting ice in Thompson's pants and laughing together. They previously also put some in Tad's hat, when he took it off to get the food out of his hair, which the demon of logic didn't see as pleasant and was now sitting against a shelf with arms and legs crossed waiting until they could finally leave.

"This is the best evening I've ever had!", exclaimed the red head and smiled at the younger boy.

"R-really?!"

"Yeah! The guys are bounding, Tambry never looked up her pergament rolls for that long.... Okay, the purple dude doesn't really seem to be happy but hey, he probabaly never had a good time and Bill and Mabel are going nuts for this Smile Dip"

"Yeah... Hehe, I guess so...", stuttered the twelve year old blushing and they went silent.

"Hey! Can you get some ice??", screamed Nate at them, still holding the empty ice pack.

"On it!"

Dipper jumped down and ran to the, what he earlier on learned from Pi and Stan, was the deep freezer, something similar to a fridge but not quite the same, and opened it quickly.

And that was the moment when the horror of this night started.

Right after he grabbed a bag, he noticed that there was a strange light coming out over his head. He looked up and to his horror, he saw some monster he thought only Bill could come up with.

Two eyes were intensely staring at him, but that wasn't the worst part or so he thought. They were connected to a flying and green glowing brain.

Dipper screamed, let go of the ice and slammed the door shut taking multiple steps back.