The Hand That Rocks The Tad - Part Three

"Oh wow it's amazing here Gideon!"

Mabel and Gideon were sitting on the roof of an old building. The psychic told Mabel earlier that it belonged to his family but they only used it to put stuff in here.

"You know, everytime I look down on the people from up here, I feel like I'm king of them all", the boy with the white hair said. Mabel looked at him with a confused look he quickly noticed.

"I guess that makes you my queen", he added to save the situation.

"Whaaaaat? You're being so nice to me right now! Quit it!", she jokingly punched him in the arm but to her surprise he grabbed her hand and looked her in the eyes.

"I can't quit it. I am speaking from heart."

"From the where now?"

"You know I never felt this close with anyone."

"Look Gideon, I like you a lot but let's just be friends. I'm sure we we will see each other often now since Tad and Kryptos are dating so we could be like... make over buddies or something like that", Mabel explained trying to look anywhere but the boy.

"At least give me a chance! Please Mabel, will you go on a date with me? Pretty please?"

"A play date?"

Gideon shook his head.

"A shopping date?"

He shook it again. "It will be just one little date. I swear on my lucky below tie."

Mabel thought for a minute. Sure Gideon was nice but he wasn't really her type of person. She looked again at him with visible hesitation. Then she sighed not wanting to make her friend sad.

"Okay.... I guess."

"Mabel Pines, you make me the happiest boy in the world!", he hugged her and she only slowly wrapped her arms around his back to return the gesture. She already started to regret her choice.

~~~

"You did not!! Why? WHYYYYY??!"

Bill was laying on the couch in a dramatic pose, hand over his face. Dipper wasn't paying any attention to him and continued reading pergament rolls on the floor.

"It's not like a date-date I just didn't want to hurt his feelings."

"That's not how guys work, Mabel", interrupted Dipper without looking up. "He's gonna fall in love with you."

"Listen, Shooting Star, I already lost my partner to this amateurs of psychics. I'm not gonna lose his human too because he wasn't clear in his head and you didn't want to hurt this cowboy's feelings."

"It isn't like he's gonna start being obsessive, right?"

She looked at them waiting for them to agree but all they did was shooting looks towards each other like they were having a silent conversation.

"We're back!", shouted a voice and only seconds later Tad appeared together with Kryptos at the entrance of the living room.

"Ugh. You do match. A traitor and a liar. What could be better than this?!", the yellow demon groaned and put his arm over his eyes that were covered under his mask.

"Stop acting like a diva and make some space so we can sit down."

Bill remained in his position acting like he hasn't heard what his partner said. Without waiting any longer Tad took his bow out and started aiming at him.

"1............ 2........"

Bill remained on the couch not looking up. Without finishing counting he let go of the arrow shooting the one eyes demon straight into the chest. One painful, demonic screech and a few curse words later Bill jumped up and looked at his partner like he was nuts.