Fight Fighters - Part One

Dipper and Mabel quickly realized that the stuff that Pi brought from the future to make her stay more comfortable, wasn't the only things that didn't belong into Joseon Falls.

It was a sunny day when Soos dragged everyone along (minus Pi who stayed to watch the Shack), to his favorite place in all town.

The arcade.

He was showing them all through the different games.

McGucket, who was widely moving on a broken dance machine was ignored.

After Soos explained every game to them, Mabel pulled Tad with her to try out Pac-Man while Stan went out to take a nap in a corner. Wendy and Dipper went to play Fight Fighters. Bill stayed with them to make sure nothing happened.

He was only a bit paranoid after the entire dimension drama.

As Dipper and Wendy played however, an extremely annoying inconvenience came along.

This inconvenience is Robbie who really should have just continued to put on his posters everywhere. Like, seriously man, get a life.

After what happened with the entire dimension drama, Dipper found out through Soos, that in the meantime Wendy and Robbie got together. Truly horrendous.

When Robbie pushed him away to play in his place, he complained.

"Woah, hey, relax man. I'm just trying to spend a little time with my girlfriend"

Without being able to reply, Robbie stated to play and Wendy followed.

"Oh hey, by the way, I'm going camping with my dad tomorrow so you know."

Robbie continued to stare at the screen and Rumble McSkirmish who he controlled as he nodded, seeming not to listen at all.

"Cool, cool."

He put an arm around her and flashed Dipper an angry look.

Bill joined him.

"You know Pine Tree, in my time, I met bunch of guys like him", he went on. "If you're asking me, they'll be over in a month max."

The little human didn't seem to listen to him, as he continued to stare at the two teenagers.

The rest of the day went by uninteresting. Dipper didn't get another chance to play with Wendy. Mabel turned out to be really good in Pac-Man and Stan's nap wasn't bothered by anything.

The next day they all, minus Wendy who was camping with her family, played poker.

Mabel put the final cards on the table and claimed the win. Everybody groaned.

"That's not fair! She doesn't even know what we're playing", Stan pointed out.

"Gold fish?", the girl replied in an attempt.

"I remember when we were kids, your dad said that if we won in poker against him, there would be no homework for a month", Tad was staring at his cards. He hasn't gotten any better since the last time he played.

"What happened if you lost?", Dipper asked.

"Then my dad took a month off and left us with the substitute", Bill shook his head.

Tad shuddered at this.

"That man was horrifying."

"Agreed", the yellow demon nodded.

Pi was contemplaining whether or not she should add something on the topic, when  they heard loud emo rock music play outside, followed by a dudes voice singing 'Wendy' but missing the notes entirely.