The Hand That Rocks The Tad - Part Two

Dipper and Mabel arrived together with Soos back at the Shack. Bill was sitting on the couch meanwhile Pi was telling him what he had done all wrong. She turned around as she saw the twins and the man child and greeted them with a nod. Bill didn't payed much attention to them until he realized that someone was missing.

"Wait... Where is Floppy Disk?"

"He went with Kryptos", answered Dipper casually.

"They look so cute together", added Mabel.

"Excellent!", said the yellow demon sarcastically and groaned.

They heard a knock at the door and Bill stood up, ready to confront his partner about his betrayal. He opened the door but couldn't see anyone. He heard a faked cough and looked down. Bill made a disgusted face under his mask as he saw Gideon.

"Howdy!"

"Ugh. Go away you horny cowboy."

"I see. Aren't you the other demon Kryptos told me about? "

"No, I'm your fairy godmother. Now what do you want? Don't you and Fez hate each other or something?"

"I assume your talking about Stanley. Well actually I'm here because of Tad Strange's human, Mabel. After the performance I just couldn't get her out of my mind!"

The yellow demon kneeled over so their faces were around the same high. "Wanna hear a secret?"

Gideon nodded and Bill motioned him to come closer. Bill quietly spoke into his ear.

"If you ever dare to come near the Shack or even think about it, I will rip your face of and set your house together with your family on fire. And than I'm gonna torture your soul in the Nightmare Realm. So you better forget as fast as possible about Shooting Star. And tell Kryptos that if she even thinks about acting like friends near Tad again the same will also happen to her. Because liars like you two aren't welcomed here. Understood?"

Gideon's eyes widened and looked at Bill who was grinning evilly. Without waiting for a response he stood back up and closed the door in front of the psychic's nose. The yellow demon turned around and went back to the couch where he sat down near Shooting Star.

"Who was there?"

"Nobody we should care about."

He closed his eyes and smiled softly to himself. That bitch ain't gonna come back. And Kryptos neither, he thought.

~~~

Gideon went back home and repeated the words of the demon in his mind over and over again.

So you better forget about Shooting Star.

Gideon didn't had the intention to forget about Mabel. And he also didn't had the intention to let the one eyed demon talk to him like that and let him get away with that. Bad enough that he laughed about him at the show and embarrassed him, he also threatened him!

Gideon slammed the door to his house open and went with angry and loud steps to the living room. There he saw his demon and her friend drinking tea and having a chat. Kryptos had taken her mask off and showed her blue eyes with the plus signs. Tad remained in his blindfold. Both noticed him and the female demon rolled her eyes.

"And what happened this time? As long as I know I gave you a part of my powers, so you should be able to deal with people who are annoying you."

"And that's the problem! I can only deal with people. Not with demons!"

"And why do you want to fight with demons, if I may ask?", she asked in a disinterested voice and sipped her tea. Tad meanwhile was watching the scene with interest and curiosity.